Kingdom Management / hoa management

1 Jacksonville Florida, United States Review updated:

I called in and had a conversation about the pool keys and spoke with a diana. She was the rudest person I have dealt with in ages. She spoke over continuously. I have been a condo owner for several weeks and they promised me pool keys the following week when I went in to their offices. I have called several times and they keep telling me they are switching to a new system. I demand keys because I am paying for this amenity and they tell me they can sell me one for $25 but it may stop working tomorrow. This is very poor management. They are rude and don't know what they are doing. I will get on the hoa board and get this company fired if it's the last thing I do. It won't be the first time i've done this.

Ro
May 15, 2019

More Kingdom Management Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bi
      15th of May, 2019

Wow, you are a self entitled twit.

They are trying to save you money by not selling you a key that is essentially going to be defective any minute now! Contractors, ostensibly, work on a rather erratic schedule and may not have a hard and fast time set for when the system will be switched over. Despite the fact the rest of the HOA would get some serious enjoyment on seeing your puffy lipped frown when your key doesn't work and they are enjoying the crisp cool refreshment of a dip in the pool, at least the business office is keeping your best interests in mind. It seems to me like you have a habit of being at odds with HOA's by your own admission at the end of your ridiculous statement. Grow up and ask to be let in rather then demanding a key that will be defunct in the very near future.

Hope that helps!