Having problems with King.com?

King.com Customer Service Contacts

Sankt Eriksgatan 113
Stockholm
Sweden - 11343

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with King.com Customer Service. Initial King.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for King.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about King.com. Discuss the issues you have had with King.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

King.com Complaints & Reviews

Candy Crushreverted me back 200 levels

I have been playing candy crush on my mobile devise for about eight months. Throughout this process I have paid money to cross into a new level (When the alternative is waiting a few days). A week ago, when I connected the game to facebook, it reverted me back to level 161 (I had been on level 368). I have since emailed with various representatives from candy crush (It's always a new person who writes back, no one will speak by phone, no one gives answers as to how they will help me). This is an issue that candy crush is indeed aware of. A few days ago, one of the representatives wrote:

Unfortunately, this can happen if you played up to level 161 via facebook or
Connected it at that level for the first time, then disconnected from facebook
And continued playing. Once you re-sync with facebook, you will always be
Overwritten by your facebook progress losing any levels that you played
Offline.

This has never been made aware to any of its users, and thus they are willfully allowing us to waste time and money without warning anyone that this can occur. Now they say they cannot fix it (Which I find dubious since I believe the technology to rectify this is indeed available). I haven't asked for much, just to be restored to the level I have paid for (With money and time).

Candy Crushdid not receive

I called [protected] and they said to come to this wed site. Well this is my 2nd time to get someone to contact me. I have 6 charges on my card please contact me asap.[protected] tonight @7pm if not then I will try and contact you again. I just want the charges off my card.. Please. My name is tia and my fb name is candy bobo... Thx

• Pa
        Pandy37 Aug 03, 2015

Today on 140 I was charged 0.99 cents 7 times and a Hal screen would come up after you had take my mone and would have to pay again on Candy Crush Soda. Please refund .

• Co
        Correna Aug 22, 2014

Constantly being ripped off by these people! When is something going to be done about it? I bought 20 gold bars, my credit card was charged but received no bars! WTF is going on?????

margaret bustamante Mar 02, 2014

paid 41.00 for 500 coins and got charge twice

• Aw
        Awrit1 Jan 17, 2014

Whenever I try to enter my level on Dreamworld after activating extra candy it crashes taking my life and candy with it.

Jovyan Jan 16, 2014

Whenever I cross a level in candy crush saga I loose all the messages of extra lives and moves that were sent by my friends. How do I stop that from happening??
        Please help me solve the problem ASAP

• Nu
        Nuttybrunett Jan 02, 2014

I paid $1.99 for 5 hammer lollypops and never received. Please credit to my acct what i paid for or give me a .

Candy Crush Sagataking money

Offered to buy moves to complete a level, went through Apple iTunes, money taken however game deleted & no extra moves given. Find this unacceptable as if the games prompts & gives you an offer when you are moved to another page by app your game should be saved & ready. Starting to think its all a con. Don't give it any money

• Be
          bearrie Oct 27, 2015

Super pissed off.. at the stupidity and inconvenience of this game. Who in their right mind would spend 10 "gold bars" for 5 extra moves that will get you nowhere? The [censored]es behind this game really think that anyone would be as stupid as they are? I tried to be nice and jumped through their hoops to get my money back. So far, nothing!!! I DEMAND to get back what is mine and then to be further compensated for my frustration. If not, I will go on to every site I can and share my story.

Candy Crush Sagawill not load past 39 percent

What the heck, this is a very popular game. So why so many problems, lose boosters, won't load past 39 percent, game seems very rigged, friends send me tickets I can't use why don't you be honest with your words and rules. Also advertising free boosters not true!!!

• 1lighthouse9K87 Aug 28, 2013

Why not try downloading from a different source?

• Su
            sunshinegirl22 Aug 23, 2013

Same exact thing is happening for me - won't load past 39%.

• We
            WestCoastLover Aug 23, 2013

I can't speak towards the other issues, but when there is a specific point a program keeps freezing at, it usually indicates a software issue. Be certain you are using the latest version of Flash installed and don't have anything causing a conflict. Overheating hardware or connectivity problems are another issue.

If other people are able to play the game while you are freezing up, problems with the game itself become less likely, in my experience.

• Id
            Idocare Aug 23, 2013

Read a book...just saying

Candy Crush Saga — rip offs

Sick of being ripped off by candy crush, not awarding gifted lives and advertising free boosters when in fact...

Candy Crush Sagastealing my money

Over a month ago I tried to make some purchases from Candy Crush. When I went to purchase, it said my payment was high risk try back later. Well I did. Next thing you know I look at my checking account and I got charged for every time it said that message even though I got nothing in return. I contacted Candy Crush numerous times and all I kept getting was an automatic message in return. Till finally they said they were going to look into it. It has now been a month and they have still not returned my money and still have not responded back like they said they would. They look an extra $30.00 out of my checking account. If you notice they have no easy way for you to contact them. There is no phone number anywhere.

• Re
              Reviewer20337 Jan 14, 2016

This game is corrupt. You email them and they will never respond. You spend money and they do not provide the service you paid for. They force you and lose your money. They will never respond. This is crazy that they are allowed to screw people.

• Ju
              Jubilee55 Jan 12, 2016

Candy Crush is stealing my money and I want a full refund

• Ju
              Jubilee55 Jan 12, 2016

Is there a phone number to contact candy crush they are stilling my money

• Tr
              Tracybob Nov 18, 2013

In the past 4 days, someone is deleting my gifted lives. You have taken over 60 from me, I would like them back, please !!!

Google / Candy Crush Saga — overcharged!

I purchased a.99 cent power up on candy crush and you charged me five dollars! I want my money back and I...

Candy Crush — candy crush

I used to love candy crush, until i realized that it is crooked, i have not moved up from level 29 since...

Candy Crush Sagacrashing

I have the game Candy Crush on my iPod Touch and it crashes a lot and every time it crashes I lose a life. I just lost 5 lives in a row because it crashed every time I attempted to play it. Sometimes it crashes right when I start a game and sometimes it crashes when I'm in the middle of a game. And once when I was on a level in the 30's it crashed and started me all the way back to the beginning at level 1. It's very frustrating. Please fix!!

• Md
                MDEspinoza Jul 23, 2013

I have the same problem with Candy crush on my Ipod touch too! Consistantly crashes, EVERY time!! PLEASE FIX IT!!!

• Xy
                Xylina Jul 12, 2013

I have the same problem! How can I fix it pls!!!

Candy Crush Saga — people send free lives and just disappear how do we fix this problem

Candy crush saga very frustrating people send me lives I click on each one and than they disappear can never...

Candy Crush Sagacheating me

When playing candy crush saga yesterday i spent 1. 90 on something. . . Not sure what. . . A booster or something. Today my debit card showed a 10. 00 charge! Also, i keep getting free lives from friends, but i have never received them. I should have about 15!!! I researched and found to not click on them until you need them. Then click on the envelope under the heart that shows your lives when you need them! I have no envelope!! Where are my free lives?

• Na
                  Nada Serval Dec 10, 2015

I, m pay and you not let me wen game Candy Crush 130, Thank you

angela cenci Jan 31, 2015

I am at level 755 and been there for a month. I have been playing for over one year. This level is very hard if not impossible to pass. I refuse to spend money in order to finish this level. I am quitting.

• Ge
                  geraldine chemij Oct 15, 2014

Lost
                  9 bars due to new spinning wheel that
                  i never saw before, It was not explained, I have spent money to move to next levels & feel you have cheated me.

• Ge
                  geraldine chemij Oct 15, 2014

I had 9 bars but
                  lost them due to new spinning wheel that I never seen & no explaination

King.comI feel very strongly that both king.com and facebook are stealing

Bubble Witch Saga on Facebook.. Often requires you to purchase credits for lives etc… However, quite often you can beat the requirements for a level but the game does not let you advance, forcing you to spend more money for more lives.

I have written three times to king.com to please get help and have this problem corrected. There has been no response.

The game is offered through a partnership with Facebook. Facebook offers zero support for the games they are profiting from. Anyone else have this problem, please contact me. I would love to pursue this legally. I feel very strongly that both KING.COM and FACEBOOK are stealing.

• We
                    WendyHunter Feb 20, 2013

I too have had issued with King.com in that in-game purchases have been paid for, but not received. Facebook (or Zong) who handled the transaction and who confirmed payment rec'd, told me that purchases can take up to 24 hrs to filter through to the game, which doesn't seem reasonable to me and, even though I have waited over 36 hours, the purchase still hasn't appeared. This was the latest incident. I have had 3 other incidents involving purchases in-game via my mobile, and King.com referred me to Facebook, who in turn referred me back to Google Play or the developer (King.com). Google Play (like Facebook) take no responsibility and referred me back to the developer. I contacted them again a week ago, and still have not heard back. Where is the protection for the consumer?

• Be
                    BeaverBoy Jun 28, 2012

Facebook is merely the merchant venue through which the game is offered. It is not offered as a partnership with FB. If you feel you have a case against the game's maker, go ahead, but trying to sue FB would require you proving they are acting as a vendor while in full knowledge the game is violating their terms of service with the game's maker.

• Ti
                    tired of forced downloads.. Oct 31, 2010

After you play there on-line"free"games you will be FORCED!! to download there flash player or have to restart your computer, Because when there "Download software" comes up, It will not let you opt out.

It will freeze you on that "download ", Will not let you exit..

At least with other sites they are out right stealing your info, And are honest about it, They have you check the I agree to the terms of use.These individuals whom are stealing from you, , Are forcing peaple who don't know better, To download software that is tracking all there info, Collecting there freinds lists, , Ever wonder why your freinds now get e-mails from KING.COM...

If you love your computer, , , and the privacy you are intitled to, , , DO NOT USE THERE SITE!!!, , , You are putting your financial wellbeing in danger, As well as your computer..If you are a member, I ask that you try a little experiment...Try to unsubscribe see what happens, , lmao, , , , , they won't let you..

Take care, , BEWARE!.

King.com uk — bubble witch saga

I have being playing bubble witch saga for sometime now and have paid for lives but the game takes the live...

King.com — scammed out of money

I had been playing on king.com for years for free. Every visit I was encouraged to "transform" my free...