Complaints & Reviews

level 1034

Had over 100 goes, fed up with it now, can someone please just put me through to 1035, it is not fair and it is really doing my head in. On the phone version there is a tooth fairy that lets you through if you can't do it, on my laptop I don't get the tooth fairy.

i do not see how you can do this level 1034. I can see what you have to do but the fruits drop down the middle so they won't go on to the left and right platforms to go through to the square on the right and the frog can help but to feed him and do the combos in 40 moves is way too hard.

Also, to post this which wasn't what I wanted anyway, I wanted to complain to King.com, I had to choose a bloody category, what's that all about, jeez.

buying $100 worth of goodies

I'm so frustrated. I bought a package of $100, which was actually $108, and I got nothing the offer promised but the gold bars. I was supposed to receive more lollipop hammers and 24 hours of free playing time, etc, but non of that arrived. I've been such a long time loyal player, that if this isn't made right, I'm done with King games!!! I play many King games, to include PB, etc, etc... shecuff... make it right or never again. I even switched phones and none of my goodies transferred. I was willing to ignore that, but this is the final straw!!!

• Updated by Shecuff · May 06, 2017

I spent $108 for a whole suite of goodies and only recievied the gold bars. I need my lollipop hammers and 24 hours of free play, etc for my purchase. This is the second time... last time I switched phones before right after making a big purchase and nothing transferred. I figured that was my bad for breaking my phone. This time it was a straight pirchase and I haven't changed anything and it is over the top as i made a direct purchase of goods for cash, and my items are not delivered. Maybe you're just crooks...?

candy crush

I have been getting over charged by your game on just purchasing extra items. Also I just had a charge come when I didn't buy anything? Many of the purchases at 15.99$ charge me 34.99$ the last purchase I did for 15.99$ charged me over 50.00$ ? On the first of the month a charge came out 15.99$ and I haven't purchased anything for over 2 weeks. Counting up the overages in well over 100$

Please contact me to correct these overages. I'm a Army wounded warrior, 100% disabled and use this game as therapy for traumatic brian injury(TBI) it also helps me with mentally concentrating for PTSD! The VA hospital gave me an iPad and recommends certain games to help with increasing brian activity.
I would really like to resolve this problem as I do like some of your games for my recovery and hope you take my complaint serious.
Samuel Wright
CPT US Army(Ret)
[protected]

candy crush saga

I have played level 1389 five or six times and have met the required target of 2, 000. The last two days May 1 and 2. The game keeps telling me that I failed to meet the target. Is there a glitch in the program? I can't pass this level until this is fixed. I have met the required target a lot. I don't know if you can access my game to see.

Joyce Shaw
[protected]@msn.com

stripes contest

I woke up this morning to find out that I scored forth in your stripes contest .

I find it very amusing that I received a message about this and my score is still posted

Last week I was in first place when I went to sleep with two hours left to go and I woke up to no message and no scores still listed . I did not receive any free time or any boosters from last week's contest nor did I receive any boosters or any free time from the week before when I scored third .

This is not the first time that this is happened and I find it very frustrating .

If you were not going to reward me when I do qualify I don't feel that you should be sending me messages when I don't qualify .

Is there anyway to opt out of these stripes contest every weekend so that I could avoid this frustration ?

• Br
    Brenda Smiley Coffee Jul 03, 2017

The scores posted are fake. Tell me how 10 pts per striped candy can equal an odd amount?

• Ol
    Ol Joer Jul 07, 2017

@Brenda Smiley Coffee bcuz you only get 1 point per striped candy when you replay levels that you have already passed

• De
    Deena Hathaway Jun 01, 2018

I have had 50 points in the current contest for 3 days even though I have played numerous levels successfully.

• Sc
    Scott351 Jun 02, 2018

Just like the last contest, I have 50 points and it never increases...people ranked higher have 100 or 150. I guess I get the first 50 points by starting the contest, but that's it...

free play taken away

I had gotten to a level with 2 hours of free play. I was an hour into the free play on level 697. When it says try again, I went to play, but it went to the daily bonus and gave me 30 minutes free play with the bonus. This happening took away the hour free play I had. Now normally, I wouldn't complain, but I spend so much money on this buying extra lives, so, I feel the need to complain. I'd really like my hour of free play that's owed to me, as the game took it away-thank you for your time.

treasure chest on cc saga

Dear King

About 2 weeks ago I posted a complain hasn't been answered. I play Cc saga but have got empty treasure chest. This wednesday I started playing new levels on my laptop and it seems this issue hasn't been resolved. Also I found out by some players that they have been getting free boosters and upto 100 goldbars. I would appreciate if you gave mefeedback/solution on this issue.

THX

hours

So every time I pass an "episode" I have to wait 72 hours. Well, I understand that, but yesterday at 7pm I passed an episode and it said I could play again in 72 hours, well today it is 4:53pm and it says 66 hours are left?! So apparently since yesterday only 6 hours have passed. So really I'm waiting way longer than 72 hours?! Also my friends play this game and they never have had to wait 72 hours. Why is this happening to me?

purchase and a surprise gift..

Purchased today I.e. on 22nd April, offer of 20 gold bars along with bundle of boosters​ and surprise gift for Rs.169. Received only 10 gold bars and no boosters and surprise gift. Please do the needful and either provide the balance gold bars, boosters and surprise gift or refund my money.
Thanking you
Yours truly
Sajan Agarwal
[protected]@grandsmithy.com

purchase and a surprise gift..

Candy Crush Saga

did not intend to use coins

i was trying to click on one thing when my game was over and it clicked on the buttom to spend coins to get 5 more moves and keep playing (play on) ... instead of end game .. i would not have chosen this because i was no where near being able to complete the board in just 5 more moves

the buttons are right on top of each other and it is too easy to click on the wrong one

i just want my coins back that is all

candy crush saga is what I was playing

level 1337 on April 21 at 7:53pm

candy crush game

Hi I am at level 119760 and it is an impossible level to complete I even spent nearly 20 quid maybe more and the item will not drop down. I am so annoyed about spending this much money on a level that has no chance of being completed even if u spend money on the game. As you can see even when I get rid of the candy vault the cherrys will not drop down. I enjoy the game and do spend a bit of money on the game but after this I doubt I will even play the game.

candy crush game

King.com

treasure chests frozen, would not open and dispense rewards!

Crushed level 919. There was a treasure chest waiting on 920. Clicked on it, UP popped the rewards icons and...

cheating on +5 seconds on level 211

Level 211 has this more than 12 candies with bonus +5 seconds . I have thua habit of repeating the level as many as I can as I realize that I like it. I liked this level. However, while replaying it, I noticed that even if I combine three +5 candies, its just giving me an additional two seconds instead of 15! I thought it was just a hallucination, but I replayed it many times and its giving me the same result! Please fix this level. Your players deserve the correct additional time bonuses thanks.

cheating on +5 seconds on level 211

Candy Crush Saga

lose of all the things you buy, still have bars but nothing else

been off candy crush saga for 6 days with this report player block, now back on but lost all my lollies and things got my bars but other things gone, good way for you to make more money king not good for us players that pay you for the extras some will say well don't pay but that's not the point, this happens all the time and it shouldn't, not happy king jj

moves not allowed

On level 1825, I had a flashing frog as time expired so I purchased extra time. After the extra time wa...

candy crush soda saga loss of over 24 hrs unlimited play

I play CCSS every night. Recently, I noticed a prompt for me to update which I've been ignoring for fear of losing my 24+ hrs. of unlimited
play. Last night when I went to play, the game had updated on its own and Of course, my 24+ hrs. was lost and had reverted back to 5 lives. I see that many others are compiling about the same thing. Can my 24+ hrs. Please be restored? This happened about 1:30 am (EDT) on 4/12/2017

Karen T. Miller

candy crush soda saga

My issue is exactly the same as the one on your site. I had built up over 25 hours of infinite life. But last Thursday, I updated the game. Now I am back at 5 lives. So, I contacted King Care. They offered me 150 gold bars.

Now, I don't know how this is going to help me build back up to 25+ infinite lives, but I guess it's better than nothing. The problem is, I am flying out for vacation early tomorrow morning to the Dominican Republic.
I was planning on playing the game on my flight.

Can something be done that quickly?

bjbear

Christine Fielding-Brand Apr 13, 2017

I built up over 24 hrs and now only got 5 lives so upset, can only play game for 15 minutes, can you do something about this

candy crush soda saga

I completed the most recent update to the app and when I did, all my unlimited lives bank I had accumulated (Over 24 hours) was gone and i'm back down to 5 lives. I play so often that I haven't been down to 5 lives in over a year. Please fix this bug.

Also, much less important, when you chose not to continue there was a button to click saying "don't show this message again". This is also gone. Very annoying.

candy crush

Ever since the last update i lost all candy combos i earned and bought. I do the daily spin and i win but they r never there. The last 4 days. Color bombs and coconut wheels. All my hammers that i just bought with my debit card... Im pissed now. I spend at least 10 bucks a week on this game and i have nothing! 12 color bombs 14 fish 9 wheels maybe 11 fish. And 6 hammers. Plus everything i just one. I cant use nothing. It shows 0 for everthing ! Please fix this and or correct what went wrong in ur last update.

Rachel
[protected]@gmail.com

the game

Hi, I have been a long time player and I was extremely excited to see the new trophies and competitions added to the game! Makes it extra fun, but for the last couple weeks I have only been able to see the competitions, like Dexter collecting stripes, some of the time. 2 weeks ago I played all weekend to get first place and the next day I opened the game expecting to get my prize like the previous week, only to have nothing happen. Then last weekend I played the first day of the competition on Friday, then when I opened the game Saturday it was nowhere to be found and wasn't counting my striped candy anymore. The same thing happened this weekend. Got the alert Friday about Dexter, starter collecting stripped candy...Made it to 3rd place and figured I'd play and get more Saturday evening only to open the game and it not be there. Now it's Sunday and I know the competition ends today and I can't see it or participate. I don't understand what's going on. The trophy icon is blacked out like there are no events going on even though I know there is. This is so frustrating. How can we fix this so I can go back to enjoying the new extra incentives?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices