King Soopers — unethical behavior
Hi this is James Freeman and I am writing this to inform you of unacceptable behavior at the Ken Caryl & Simms location in Littleton Colorado on October 15, 2017 at 5:15 pm. It started with all self-checkouts being in use except for one the attendant, Kevin, was sitting on. I approached him and asked if the machine was open. He replied "Does it look open!?" very sarcastically and he didn't move. So I asked him to move. He then walked off and approached the guest next to me and says "Can you believe this guy?" I then asked him what his name was and he refused to tell me so I asked a different employee. As someone who spends $1, 000+ a month, and exclusively shops at King Soopers, I find this behavior from an attendant unacceptable. I have been in the customer service industry for 15+ years and never would this be acceptable in any situation.
More King Soopers Complaints & Reviews
- King Soopers - abusive to employees 
- King Soopers - terrible experience 
- King Soopers - arrogant manager 
- King Soopers - arrests complainers 
- King Soopers - beware 
- King Soopers - michelle, register duty
- King Soopers - your online floral department!!!
- King Soopers - pharmacy
- King Soopers - store manager is incompetent
- King Soopers - service/checkout/manager