King SoopersSelf checkout

Y

My Soopers Loyalty Card is on my I Phone. The clerk had always been able to scan it for me so I could check out my groceries. However with the last change or "upgrade" to the registers it can no longer be scanned so the clerk has to check me out. It is extremely annoying that if I come in for a few items I have to wait in line now for a clerk to check me out.
Please know that I am 60 years old and have been a King Soopers customer all of my life (my parents shopped at King Soopers) because it is far superior to other grocers.

PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH SO EVERYONE WITH CURRENT TECHNOLOGY CAN CHECK OUT AT THE SELF CHECKOUT AREA.

Thank you.