Keraniqueunauthorized charges

I am like everyone and answered the ad for free trial. Got the 2 boxes, called and complained that I did not want all that stuff, did not realize that I would get vitams, and shampoo. So called immediately to cancel this and about 1/half later listening to who ever I talked to, tried to sell me everything in the world- told her cancel this order. So she told me that I would have to send the vitamins back- and I COULD KEEP the shampoo.
So being stupid I said okay till I looked on my bank statement and found out that they charged me $38.07. So back on the phone on 6/21 and got some guy that talked 90 miles an hour and told him that what the lady had told me to keep the shampoo- he said ( I was a liar) they would not give me shampoo and if I want to keep it would cost me $38.07. Charged me $1.00 for 3 beauty coupons that I do not want but they will not stop that part. He knew I was upset- but I think that will be the last time I would ever order anything from any place. It would cost me $10.00 to send the shampoo back and it cost me $3.95 to send the vitamins back. I told them that if I get anything back will turn them into the better business bureau for trying to scam adult women.