Keranique — keranique fraudulent charges
First they tried to use my Paypal account but was refused. But somehow they got my credit card and used this. I got a notification from Visa so i tried to stop the shipment. Keranique said it already shipped and to call once i receive it. When it arrived, i called again to close any account and ship it back. They tried to talk me into keeping it!!! they refused to take it back.
I argued with them and then they told me to keep the product and that they won't charge me. I am afraid that they are going to charge me for it. This is a scam. I changed my credit card but i am afraid they will do this again.
More Keranique Complaints & Reviews
- Keranique - anyone had any dealings with them?
- Keranique - dishonesty
- Keranique - scam
- Keranique - fruad
- Keranique - poor/inconsistant customer service
- Keranique - unrequested shipments
- Keranique.com - free offer
- Keranique - unauthorized charges
- ACM / Your Beauty Advisor - unauthorized credit card charge
- Keranique - customer service