Keraniquekeranique fraudulent charges

First they tried to use my Paypal account but was refused. But somehow they got my credit card and used this. I got a notification from Visa so i tried to stop the shipment. Keranique said it already shipped and to call once i receive it. When it arrived, i called again to close any account and ship it back. They tried to talk me into keeping it!!! they refused to take it back.

I argued with them and then they told me to keep the product and that they won't charge me. I am afraid that they are going to charge me for it. This is a scam. I changed my credit card but i am afraid they will do this again.

• Ir
    irma courtney Mar 05, 2017

This is exactly why I did not order this stuff, even though I thought it just MIGHT work. I don't use my credit card on line unless it is for something from an established company where I have an account. I couldn't understand why I could not just send a check for the amount of a trial offer, see if it worked and order more if I were satisfied. Why would I take the chance of having to pay on and on for a product that might not work. Instead of chalking it up to just being OUT of fifty dollars? When these companies tell me I can ONLY pay by credit card, that sends up all the red flags I need. I am an old fashioned check only user, and I WILL be until they outlaw checks.