Kenmore — kenmore elite washer
I purchased a Kenmore Elite Washer in 11/2012 that has extreme rusting around the bleach dispenser to the point that the dispenser is barely attached. Rust is getting into the machine when washing and ruining clothes. I do not expect a new washer, but would appreciate a credit towards the purchase of a new one. In 6 years, a washer that is kept indoors should not have rust to this degree to say the least. After doing some research about this problem, it seems as this is a manufacture defect with the type of metal used. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you.
More Kenmore Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house!
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products!
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top!
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace