Kenmorekenmore elite model 795.74043.412

M

Hello, I have a Kenmore Elite Model 795.74043.412 that is only a little over a year old, I bought in January 2017. Last week I started to smell a rotten smell in my kitchen and could not figure out where it was coming from. Finally realized that it was coming from the back of the fridge. We found the pan that should be able to come out to be cleaned; however, it cannot come out. The smell is coming from there. We looked through it and had a technician come look at it and they couldn't figure it out what was causing the smell either. I have seen that you have complaints dating back to 2010 for this same smell and it seems that nothing has been done about it. Very disappointed in this fridge but more importantly the lack of customer service. I am hoping that someone will respond to me; however, I seriously doubt it.