Kelly Servicestemp company

J

I was told by Grecia at the Lancaster, TX. that I would have an interview at a company and a tour of the warehouse. I would be paid $12.50 for the first day. If the company wanted me to come back then I would be paid $16.25 an hour for an inventory control position. The next day I called her to verify the pay she informed me that I must have misunderstood her. There was no misunderstanding. I would never jeopardize my unemployment benefits for a position only paying $12.50. I did not have to accept any job below $17.00/hr according to Unemployment office. She, Grecia, destroyed my benefits. She is misleading and untrustworthy.

Comment Guidelines