Having problems with Kelly Services?

Kelly Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 26, 2009. The latest review I applied for a job on indeed, and was denied the job due to a misdemeanors not aligned with their policy was posted on Aug 6, 2021. The latest complaint substitute teacher slapped child was resolved on Aug 11, 2017. Kelly Services has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 59 reviews. Kelly Services has resolved 10 complaints.

Kelly Services Customer Service Contacts

800 317 7310 (Germany)
+1 248 362 4444 (Head Office)
+44 208 481 1200 (United Kingdom)
+61 292 466 000 (Australia)
+32 22 190 909 (Belgium)
+45 33 117 070 (Denmark)
+852 22 810 000 (Hong Kong)
+36 13 017 800 (Hungary)
+62 215 211 873 (Indonesia)
+39 288 0731 (Italy)
+352 466 2661 (Luxembourg)
+60 322 030 808 (Malaysia)
+31 237 111 182 (Netherlands)
+1 787 754 0060 (Puerto Rico)
+65 66 038 018 (Singapore)
+41 327 371 800 (Switzerland)
999 West Big Beaver Road

Lübecker Straße 128, 22087 Hamburg

Hong Kong
Unit 402-412, Hutchison House, 10 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong

Hungary
1085 Budapest, Kálvin Center, Kálvin tér 12.

India
Unitech Cyber Park, Tower C, 10th Floor, Sector - 39, Gurgaon - 122 002, Haryana - India

Indonesia
Mayapada Tower, 6th Floor, Suite 06 - 01,  Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav.28, Jakarta 12920 Indonesia

Italy
Via Spadolini, 7, 20141 - Milano (MI)

Luxembourg

Puerto Rico
B7 Tabonuco Street, Suite 1501, Guaynabo, PR 00968

Russia
Business Center "Olympic Plaza", pr. Mira d. д.33/1, Moscow, 129110

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kelly Services Customer Service. Initial Kelly Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kelly Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kelly Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Kelly Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kelly Services Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Kelly Services — recruiter

I have a year old baby. My in laws help me to take care of him. I got a call from Kelly Services from a...

Kelly Services — temp company

I was told by Grecia at the Lancaster, TX. that I would have an interview at a company and a tour of the...

Kelly Services — customer service

Mr. Willie Laughinghouse of kelly services ruined my experience working for Honda Power Equipment. He did a...

Kelly Services — service

My experience with kelly services was great at first. Courtney in Calgary was kind and professional. We...

Calgary

Kelly Servicesmy wages are not what they should be.

I complaining again about my wages, which I believe should of been$12.25. My reasons are because in April of 2016 I had to sit some time for an Owi I picked up in September of 2015. At that time I was making $10.50 an hour, and had told the office about my situation. I thought I was going to be put on Huber privilege, but had to go due time in the correctional system. I had not quit or was fired for this which the Green Bay office knew. While doing time Kelly services had been calling my house to see if I was available to work. I was released from corrections in April 2017 and had let Kelly services know I couldn't start back right away because my mother had fell and broke her knee a month earlier. When I was able to start back they told me to update my application which I did and that day I was told everyone was getting$1.25 raise and they gave me another .50 cents after 300 hrs of work. I've been telling them about a month now and the weekend office worker agreed about my situation so I'm asking you's if you can please check into this matter. Thank you for your time. Sincerely Robert Hill

• Updated by Doing the right thing. · Aug 30, 2018

This is another attempt to do the right thing, not for myself but for all working individuals and families struggling these hard times.

Kelly Servicesjob application through email

My application for medical billing clerk needed in addison, il to advertised email [protected]@kellyservices.com this morning returned twice by mailer daemon with remarks "recipient address rejected: access denied."
    I've applied online alternatively. But it misses cover letter as follows:
    I am a retired life insurance executive from india now settled in usa as permanent resident. I am well versed with insurance and medical terminology because of my life underwriting experience and education. I am a past it programmer and it manager with long crm exposure. As such I am expert excel and access user. Being a past office services manager, I am versed with medical reimbursement and claims of employees. Besides I am a law graduate (ll. B.) and professionally qualified in insurance (fellow of insurance institute of india) which has equipped me in drafting legal matters and contracts. I feel I am the best fit all - in-one choice for this position. Although I have attached my brief resume and submitted online application too, I request you to have a look at my linkedin profile at www.linkedin.com/in/prakash-soni-4086b5b9 for a better view of my capabilities.

Kelly Servicesscreening process

I don't think it is fair take a position that was offered to them based off of a screening that had nothing to do with a driving position.

My screening came back with my driving record DUI back in August 2013 5 years ago. The position that I have applied for and that was offered to me by a representative at Kelly Services and at the place of employment has nothing to do with a driving position, only handling calls.

I would like to have my screening reviewed again and overturned. I have called and left a message also. I will be waiting to hear back from you soon with some other information.

The position was/is for August 13. So I would like to know something real soon.

Armando Rubio
      [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

Kelly Serviceserror on taxes

Kelly Services made an error on my taxes which is unacceptable. Now I may have to owe in taxes. Never have I worked for an employer where this happened. It is not a global leading workforce. It's the lowest tier firm ever.
        They had me based in Seattle, WA which all my new hire paperwork says California and all they can say is nothing! That I have to seek advice from my tax advisor. These idiots should pay the rest of my taxes. It's unexcusable!

Kelly Servicesemployment

Pittsburgh PA

I thought Kelly Services was a good company.

I have applied for several job openings, in my field and I have yet to hear anything. No one has contacted me with any updates or anything. This is so unprofessional! I have well over a decade of customer service experience. Yet, I'm not qualified for anything! If the recruiters are not fit for helping others to find secure employment, then maybe they should look into another field.

I will never use or recommend your service to anyone!

Kelly Services — recruiter customer service complaint

I applied for Insurance Claims Processor at Allstate insurance the week of 3/19. Recruiter Tammy Henderson...

Kelly Services — special treatment

Gives special treatment to nephew he gets days when several people came before him and several others needing...

Kelly Servicesthe recruiting agency

Sent my resume a week ago on 02/16/18, called in they didn't answer assumed it was a holiday for friday and the monday after. So I called again yesterday spoke to sarah, says they will look it over call back. They never called back. So I called in today, a diff girl answered says what was the position I was interested in adv. Her call center says I see you worked with health net, adv yes I was let go. Says yeah you won't be fit for this job. Asked why? Says you just won't be. Recruiting is suppose to be for job opportunity's and helping find a job not throwing someone under the bus based off how they feel or what they read. Chances make champions. The recruiters were horrible they said I was being negative when I wasn't I just asked why I wasn't fit for the job and said it was because i'm negative. Didn't give a good explanation, basically put me down. Sarah was extra rude didn't care how she talked to me, didn't want to help me find a new job. When it's there job to help people get back into work.

Respond

Kelly Services — mtn sales rep parow (lower level) who commits fraud and no action taken.

A sales rep (who's also a 2ic) at mtn parow (lower level) submitted a fraudulent letter of employment stating...

Kelly Services — job recruiter was unprofessional and bitter

I got a call from a job recruiter today who first explained to me that I lived too far away (20 minute...

Kelly Serviceskelly services beaumont tx

I called Kelly services today and asked if Jessica was available without even saying she's on the line they just sent me to voicemail. I then called back and said I asked if she was available to speak to is there someone else I can speak with about an available position. I had already left a voicemail with no reply. The supervisor named Sherry said Ms Richards i do not like your attitude and we will be terminating your application with Kelly services. She said if we see a job that you qualify for we will contact you. When did Kelly get so unprofessional, confrontational and rude?
              She didn't like the fact that I called about a job? Really? Isn't that the whole point? Do not sign up with this horrible company. No wonder it's so dead in the office.

Kelly Services — easton office unfair treatment unpaid wages

My name is Dari white I have been working out of Easton PA office for company called xpo I was shorted hour...

Kelly ServicesI am a working temp and can never get paid on time or correctly or anything at all

I am a temp for Kelly services The clock to punch in never works so I have to call in to tell them I worked well even when I call in they never get it right come every payday I am missing hours. This week I called and talked too DEE one of the 2 woman working there told her I worked 3 days of 12 hours come Friday I get no money call and talk to the other lady she has me down for not working anything! They pay nothing so I am living from paycheck to paycheck so when you expect money and dont get it thats bad business! This has happened every week. I have finally got hired from where I am working as a temp. I can tell you, I will never refer and one nor will I ever work for kelly again!

Kelly Services — substitute teacher slapped child

My daughter was slapped in the face and then the teacher held her hands over her eyes while typing. Then the...

Kelly Serviceshostile environment during paper signing for for job

Met on April 19, 2017 at 4770 N Belleview Ave, suite 206 Gladstone Mo 64116. Purp use to sign papers for an assignment with Bayer off front street in Kansas city, mo.

During the session with Deitra, the subject of pay frequency and method was presented. As I did not remember this on the consideration for employment application. I stated I do not do pay cards. I woul d prefer direct deposit or a check.

Deidre quickly interrupted and accused me of, first being chirpy. Then followed up with statement of Kelly policy. I asked if we coukd review my application. She satayed she didnt have access, and cool not leave this day. Without agreeing to the pay card.

I asked if we coukd reschedule at a later date. I foul vein my bank info in and we foul make sure I had indeed selected direct deposit. And she interrupted me again. Dtating loudly that I was starting to become vecome hostile.

I stated, you know what. We're done here. Have a good day. And I exited the building.

Because I'm a sole parent in long term unemployment. As a result of employer closing their plant down. Her hostile attitude and escalation of personal art is towards me I had a sever anxiety attack before reaching my vehicle. I had to go into a bathroom stall until I foul get the shakiness and dizziness to subside.

This has been very traumatic to me. Here I had hope of some emoloyment, with some parent friendly hours.

Instead I was verbally attacked, made to feel less than human. And hope was ripped away from me. By a staffing supervisor at Kelly services.

I will not answer calls or return to any Kelly's location. Because I fear of another verbal attack on me.

Kelly Services — very rude customer service

I am retired after working 36 years with the State and I was looking for a part time or Temp job. I applied...