Kelly Printing Supplypushy, then hang up when I mention &[redacted]&

a man tried to sell me ink cartridges (Ink Tanks) and I kept questioning him about why I can't just go up the road and look at his product, (just like at office depot) and he got really pushy, then I mentioned looking up his company on the internet and seeing a "[redacted]" on kelly printing supply, he got mad and hung up on me. (I guess I am lucky to have gotten away without getting ripped off)

• Mr
    MrRealtor Apr 13, 2010

They are idiots. I will get calls from different people within days of each other. I am looking forward to the next call because in Oklahoma it is a $10, 000 fine for the way they do things plus their numbers do not show up on caller id and that is a no no.

• Ol
    olab Nov 19, 2009

Had them call yesterday to sell me their off brand supplies. Talked to the sales guy and found I was getting a better deal on the oems through my supplier.

His general manager calls today, I tell him that I told the sales man yesterday that I was not interested. He say "Hope you go out of business" then hangs up.