Kay Jewelersterrible customer service!

W

My husband purchased a Charmed Memories bracelet and charms for me on Valentines Day. It was purchased as a set. I liked the set, but the bracelet was too large for me. It was 8 inches instead of 7.5 inches. We went back to the store two days later to get a smaller sized bracelet and was informed that we could only return that set and purchase the same set with a smaller bracelet separately for a higher cost. I asked to speak to the manager to see if I could get just get the bracelet switched for a smaller size. The manager never came to speak to me; she instructed other clerks to tell me that nothing could be done. I was never given any options or shown any other sets with a smaller bracelet. My husband told me that the manager sold him the set and never told him about bracelet sizes or the return policy for that particular item. We returned the set and while we were getting our money back the manager stood there and did not open her mouth to apologize or anything. The whole incident ruined my Valentines Day and made my hubby feel real bad. I will NEVER go back to Kay Jewelers or any other stores connected to Kay. The customer service is really bad. The corporate office must know something because it is impossible to find out who to contact for complaints.