Kay Jewelersitem purchased and has been for repair 5-times already, item is covered under an extended warranty

W Nov 13, 2018

My boyfriend purchased a necklace for me and has been for repair 5-times, as right now is in for repair.

Item was purchased at Bergen Mall in Paramus, NJ -customer's name Ramon L. Torres

Item is at repair at Garden State Plaza, this item has been dropped off for repair on 5-occassions:
May 18, 2018
June 1, 2018
September 15, 2018
October 6, 2018
November 3, 2018

I'm very concerned, but more than anything disappointed from the quality of repair I'm getting.
When we went to dropped off the necklace on Saturday 11/3/18 (for the 5th time) the manager informed me that they will send out for repair again but this is going to keep happening, that the best thing to do is to trade it for another jewelry piece (Which I don't want to do since it has sentimental value), or I could purchase a different chain for the necklace and keep the charm. Why do I have to purchase a chain when Kay Jeweler should be responsible for jewelry sold to customers. I would change the chain on my necklace and keep the charm BUT I don't want to pay for a chain that it was purchased and has an extended warranty. We have purchased other items from your store and will consider buying more but Kay Jeweler should give better repair service and better quality on items.

I will like to handle this matter with a customer service representative as soon as possible. Please give me a call at [protected].

Wanda Seda