Menu

J
Author of the complaint
5:49 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 5/20/00, we paid $116.14 for a download of the total security (which we've had for some years beyond the current 3 year use pemit), which included a charge for your performing the download for me. I was bumped off several times w/o knowing it over almost a five hour period over two days. Have no idea what's going on or if anythng's going on. All I saw during that time was code changing. Apparently, the laptop was changed from chrome to edge, which I could have done myself - you didn't ask me if I wanted this change), so I just don't know what's happening and our current license expires in 4 days for 2 laptops! I can't sit in front of a laptop for hours on end, can't do anything else except try to read a book (when I was apparently queried about going to a higher level — how was I to know? No sound or anything to make me aware that I wasn't just staring off into space). I'm 75 years old and don't need such hassle. Sure, a tech teched me, but i'd go blind staring for more time if more work was to be done. In that past, when a new program was downloading, it just did so all by itself - miight have asked a question or two but nothing like this! So, think it's time to cut my loss & ask for a refund of s116.14. Take kaspersky off & i'll try another program. I used to brag about kasprsky. No more.
Would appreciate an answer within the next 24 hours; if you need to call, my phone number is: 520.447.5185 pacific time. Email is: [protected]@outlook.com (formerly att.net).

More Kaspersky Lab complaints & reviews

Kaspersky Lab - fraud
Kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges
Kaspersky Lab - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company
Kaspersky Lab - fraudulant charges