Kasambafake service

T

This happened a few years ago, but I am submitting nevertheless
for the benefit of other users.

I went to the Pychics/Spellcasters section of Kasamba, now called Liveperson,
and hired a a few of them to perform a spell for me.

Virtually nothing happened. The spellcasters, whose names I cannot remember,
presumably under the advice of Kasamba's management (to get around their refund
policy rules) very cunningly had instructed me to wait at least two months for their ]
"spells' to take effect, by which time it was obviously way too late to ask for any refund.

When I did try asking for a refund then, their customer service women, who dared not
reveal any of their last names for fear of being sued, twisted and turned and said
it was too late, since the refund deadlines were already over. I tried to explain that it
was not my fault, but that of their spellcasters who had cleverly instructed me to
wait until that deadline was over, but I was wasting my time.

They in their customer service stood fast, saying that they had
"done everything they could", and there was "nothing more they could do".

Note that they don't screen their spellcasters - any illiterate idiot can jump on the
bandwagon here and an "advisor" on Kasamba. Those whom I dealt with were
indeed illiterate or had were extremely poorly educated- one spelt "would" as "wood".

I wasted no time in filing reports with the FTC and IFCC.

Wbat I should have done was repoprt them to the FBI and Department of State, as
well as ask my lawyers to send them a demand letter, followed by a lawsuit.

However, the loophole in the 14th Amendment of the US constitution apparently
allows these crooks to keep operating and getting away with it.