Kaplan University Financial Aid Department — laon disperments
I have sent out a Educational Expense Application back in 07/08/08. Everyday I try to talk to my financial aid officer about why I haven't gotten a dispersment after my books and tuition is payed and she keeps telling me that the Home Office has to approve it and now the date is 11/04/08. It has been two terms and I still have not recieved anything and they keep telling me the same thing over and over. They keep telling me that it will take a week or two to go through and when I do call after a couple of weeks still the same exuse. I am so fed up with it. I am battling cancer, I am a single mom and I'm going to this school. They don't care about us, and who is to say that when they tell us that they are doing everything that they can they really are. I'm not there to hold their hand and make sure they are dong their job. I'm tired of being screwd and I'm still at the bottom of the hole with them. I wish some one out there can help me with this problem. I can't work because of my cancer so what am I suppose to do about my school supply's. Isn't that what the pell grant is for? I hope to God that someone will do something about the mess they are causing in innocent peoples lives.
More Kaplan University Financial Aid Department Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges!
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating
- Kaplan University - stipend disbursement
- Kaplan University - balance due
- Kaplan University - advisors
- Kaplan University - they just want your money
- Kaplan University Online - do not enroll!!!
- Kaplan University - Stipends, Instructor compentency and employee ethics