Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Government Kansas Department of Labor 9 weeks of ui and fpuc weekly claims are pasted due

Kansas Department of Labor review: 9 weeks of ui and fpuc weekly claims are pasted due

A
Author of the complaint
4:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello,

My name is Michael VanDeVyvere. I have been trying to log into my account without success. I have spoke with KDL assistance with no help. I am unable to file a claim for UI and FPUC at this time. I have not received my claim payments since March 6, 2021 with no reason except my account has been temporary been suspended. The KDL assistant said my account is labeled as "Fraud". On that chat, the agent said she would write an email to the Fraud Department and the Fraud Department will contact me. Again, I have not heard anything.

I have tried by calling everyday to find out why my account is labeled as "Fraud"? All lines are busy and the cue is full. I have spent countless hours trying to contact KDL with no success.
I have not done anything wrong, I have filled out all information as requested.

I called the LexusNexus line [protected], they checked my identity. I have not hear anything from anyone via email, text or email.

Thanks,