Kansas City Power & Light [KCP&L] — kansas city power and light
It is KCPL's Policy to NOT reconnect service for 24-48 hours.
Even if unpaid fees are collect within minutes of disconnect.
They will not add orders even if truck is down street from residence.
They don't even add a same day reconnect fee if requested.
Food spoils, medical devices are turned off, Children are in the dark.
Because KCPL is a monopoly, and no other electric companies are an option, they are free to treat customers that rely on them as they please.
We have a disabled (on medicaid/SSI ) Autistic, diabetic member of the household.
How is this policy good for the state of Missouri residents?
This policy only benefits KCPL and the stakeholders.
More Kansas City Power & Light [KCP&L] Complaints & Reviews
- KCPL - this utility company sucks 
- KCP&L - overlooked 
- KCPL - customer services 
- KCPL - horrible customer service 
- KCP&L Electric - turned off power 
- KCP&L (Kansas City Power & Light) - setting up new account
- KCPL - customer service
- KCP&L - bill
- Kansas City Power & Light [KCP&L] - gross overcharging of utility bills 
- Kansas City Power & Light (KCPL) - "transferred" charge on my current bill from 10 years ago.