Kansas City Power & Light [KCP&L] — I have no power but my bill is increasing
I have been removed from the budget billing plan for a balance of $1, 995 today I was told to get my service reconnected that I would need to pay $2, 885 and if I don't pay that by the 23rd and it will go up to 3, 000 something dollars how in the hell do they expect me to pay that and why is the bill still increasing even though our power is shut off?
More Kansas City Power & Light [KCP&L] Complaints & Reviews
- KCPL - this utility company sucks 
- KCP&L - overlooked 
- KCPL - customer services 
- KCPL - horrible customer service 
- KCP&L Electric - turned off power 
- KCP&L (Kansas City Power & Light) - setting up new account
- KCPL - customer service
- KCP&L - bill
- Kansas City Power & Light [KCP&L] - gross overcharging of utility bills 
- Kansas City Power & Light (KCPL) - "transferred" charge on my current bill from 10 years ago.