JustFlycanceled flight

A Review updated:

The flight was canceled and they didn’t inform us about that! I have called alitalia call center, agency which sold us tickets, everyone told to us everything is as scheduled, but when we arrived to the airport they said our flight doesn’t exist, and that is canceled before we have bought the tickets! They gave us another ticket, but when we landed to Rome, they didnt let us fly to Chicago, and they demanded to buy another ticket for my baby son which was 2( his birthday happened overseas, because they cancelled our flight). We had to spend another night on the airport in Rome with baby, without room, food or anything else. They left us to wait at the airport. It was very hard for us to spend two nights at the airport, without anything, to miss 2 days at our jobs, to be humiliated and left at the airport. We lost our money on waiting, and we had to buy another ticket. I’m very dissapointed how they treated us, and i’m demanding for refund and compensation of our expenses at the airport.

Norcross J Apr 08, 2019

I booked flights on American Airlines in March for June. I had to cancel as the event held was canceled. I was told my tickets were non-refundable, even booking last month for June flights. I am 82 years old, flown with American Airlines over the years and never experienced such poor customer service. Kindly refund my tickets: $505. Thank you.

Norcross J Apr 08, 2019

Kindly respond to my comments above and refund me $505. Thank you.