JustAnswermembership

V Dec 31, 2019

Hello,

My membership has been cancelled for some time and I am still having money taken out of my bank account. I had $66 taken out last week and I believe the same again the previous month. I do not use this service and that is why I cancelled my membership. Is there a way I can be reimbursed for this? What can we do to make sure no further money comes out of my account?

JustAnswer

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Jan 03, 2020

Hello Vanessa,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We're sorry for any confusion about the payment for the site.

The membership charge amount and information is presented to all customers on the payment page prior to entering any billing information. After the question is posted and the membership is agreed to, we send a receipt E-mail, as well as a payment reminder E-mail, 3-days prior to the recurring billing.

Unfortunately, ComplaintsBoard does not supply us with any of your personal information, and we are unable to locate your account.

If you still need assistance, please reach out to our Customer Care team from the Contact Us link on the Help page and we're happy to help in any way we can.

Regards,