Just For Men Hair Colorbad product horrible reactions

J

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Ro
    Rockster Dec 29, 2010

I have the very same reaction to this product. it's OVERPRICED and BLOWS!

not_keith Dec 28, 2010

I am having the same experience - I've used the product for two years prior and no problems. This year no so. My face is red and inflamed and itches terribly. I called and was basically discarded - Although I found it interesting that they were asking me all kinds of questions as if they know they have an issue and are trying to fingure it out. I believe that I am Combe's ginni-pig and I plan on suing them them for pain and suffering.

• Mt
    MtTr Nov 28, 2010

dia3766 obviously has not used Just For Men Beard and Moustache! She/he also didn't read Jimraider's complaint very carefully. The product WAS tested. The negative effects often do not show up until the product has been used for a while. Sometimes days, sometimes months, sometimes years (see customer comments at amazon.com) Jimraider's experience has been duplicated by many, if not most, who have used the product these past few months. It is possible that the formula has changed. I personally used the product for several months before experiencing a bad reaction. Because I had used the product regularly for a while without a reaction, I didn't suspect JFM at first. I THOUGHT I HAD SKIN CANCER! Weeping, raised blisters that continued to appear after I stopped use of the product and have very slowly begun to heal. Fortunately, there is a lot of information now out on the web. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO HAVE IT'S ### SUED OFF! It's been a couple of months now and I still have itchy, unhealed areas. Some have reported permanent scarring. I'm hoping to avoid that, but it's not looking good right now. I've never been alergic to anything! If there's a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT, I will be joining it...and no, I have never sued anyone before either. It was criminal to put this product on the market. IT IS DANGEROUS...STAY AWAY FORM IT!!!

• Di
    dia3766 Sep 19, 2010

sorry it gave such a bad reaction, but in defense to the manufacturer it does say to test on a spot prior to using on the intended area in case of reaction

• ronboy65 Mar 10, 2017

@dia3766 I did that, and still had a terrible reaction!