Having problems with Just For Men?

Just For Men Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Just For Men Customer Service. Initial Just For Men complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Just For Men above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Just For Men. Discuss the issues you have had with Just For Men and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Just For Men Complaints & Reviews

Just For MenBeard dye

I am complaining about your beard dye product which I have been using regularly to darken or hide grey beard hairs. I am getting a very bad skin reaction to your product resulting in intensive itching and pussy welts. This is not good enough and there is plenty of anecdotal reviews on the internet with similar stories. What are you doing to resolve this in your product, you need to immediately stop sales of the beard dye until you have replaced the allergenic p-Phenylenediamine and replaced with a non-allergenic product.

Just For MenBeard dye

I purchased some beard dye and did a patch test which was fine.

I did a patch test which was fine.

I dyed my beard and have ended up with a swollen face and severe facial burns.

I am very distressed about this and worried incase I get any facial scarring.

This has caused me great stress and anxiety.

I work in health care and am having to wear a mask which is causing more irritation

Beard dye

Just For MenJust for Men comb on hair just 10 mins.

I want to give you a good piece of advice . I have been using the "Just for men" without the comb in hair color for 10 years and found it easy to work with wearing the gloves and the color formula had less bad smell than the new product with the comb. I tried the new product with the comb and it did not take like the old box "Just For Men" it also had a potent odder and was a dripping mess to work with . After My second month I tried the comb in color again and it failed to take and was a total dripping mess . I never had any problems like this with the old box formula WITHOUT the comb. Yes 10 years and I will have to go to the women's department and get a better hair color than what "Just for men" is selling now. You must take us men for fools to use this "Changed messy, dripping, stinky formula. dinconstanti @gmail.com

Just For MenI signed up to get a just for men mustache & beard product - they keep sending the wrong color!

I tried phoning them - on hold for an hour. I emailed them telling them that the M-45 DARK BROWN is too dark for me. I asked them at least twice to send me M-35 MEDIUM BROWN and they keep sending me the M-45.
        I cannot find an order#.
        I want to cancel this Auto-Delivery! I'd rather go to a drug store and get the product I really want!

Frank P Tarney
        6533 Serena Lane
        Boca Raton, FL 33433
        [protected]
        [protected]@yahoo.com

• Updated by Frank Paul Tarney · Jul 11, 2020

Just For Men keep sending me the wrong product! Please help!

Mar 09, 2020

Just For Men — Just for Men Black Beard colour

I had an allergy test done recently and found that I am allergic to Just for Men black colour/dye for...

Just For MenJust for men Light brown M25

I took and purchased " Just For Men Light Brown M25" . Followed instructions as booklet and box stated. After I finished and 5 mins passed. I rinsed my beard off with warm water and shampoo. After drying and then looking in the mirror, my facial hair is dark brown/ black. I am extremely unhappy because my hair was already a light brown with grey. Now I have a black beard almost. I feel cheated and extremely upset. I need to have this removed and be the color I purchased. As I stated before the product was labeled Light Brown ( M25). Is there a salon or somewhere you can send me to within next couple of days to correct this issue.

• Br
              Brian Baran Dec 29, 2020

I too have used your brown and then light brown products as directed and they both turned my beard almost black. I have also tried to leave it on for a shorter time with unsatisfactory results. What color product of yours do you suggest for a light brown result?

Not happy

Brian Baran
              [protected]
              [email protected]l.com

Dec 06, 2019

Just For Men — order/subscription

Ok I have big problem and cant reach anyone on the phone at 800.431.2610 or cant get a response from emailing...

Just For Menbeard and hair dye

This product has caused my hair to fall out and red itchy spots to appear. I bought this product to cover up a few grey hairs but now I have to wear a hat almost every where I go. I never had a hair loss problem until using this product . I bought just for men at Wal-Mart about a month ago and notice about a week ago that where its been itching at i have very thin hair and red spots . My beard also haves a bald spot ..i want to know how to reverse my hair loss..pleaae ...i can not walk around with a hat on all day ..my beard I can shave but there is no way I'm shaving my head..please help

Just For Menjust for men beard and mustache jet black

I purchased the Beard and mustache coloring last Sunday I put it on sun on the 16 on Monday I woke up and my bottom face and neck and lips and my chin was swollen I admitted my self in the ER, I used this product before and no problems, I did the skin test also no problems, but this time was a major problem, I'm sending pictures so you can see the serious damage

Just For Men — just for men moustache and beard

On the 2nd november 2017 I bought some just for men moustache and beard due to me attending a celebrity...

Just For Men — injury

After my third use of Just For Men beard coloring and began to experience weeping, raised blisters that...

Just For Men — burning defective product

I've been using this product for 10 years and its always worked fine. But as of the last couple month...

Just For Men — disfigurement, pain, chemical burns

I used I guess the latest formula put out by Just for Men and experienced the most awful chemical burns and...

Just For Men Hair Color — bad product horrible reactions

Stay away from this product at all costs. I used just for men facial hair dye on my goatee. I did the test...