Jumbo Electronicsnew laptop

B Dec 01, 2019

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to inform you I have purchased a brand new HP laptop dtd on 28th November from Jumbo electronics shop located at Al Fahidi.

While I have purchased the laptop I have ask the Sales team to check the complete functionality of Laptop the time was approximate 8:30 PM. But Jumbo staff were not ready to do anything simply they need to sell their product.Once I have made the payment the staff Kiran was asking extra money to check the laptop.

Within few hours the laptop has stop it's functionalities. Next day morning i have visited the shop again and i have asked the team to resolved the Problem they were telling me to send the laptop to the service center. Like your product is not working next 1 2 hrs only.and what I have to answer my company that product we have bought is not working. My job is at high risk, who will take responsibility for this incident happen to me. and direct indirect this kind of behavior will spoil and damage the Jumbo Brand name.

Could you please tell us why we have to buy the product from Jumbo while we are not getting any respond from the Team. Simply they are insulting the customer.

if the behavior of the team and the manager in this company Mr. Dharmesh, I am referring to the constant discrediting, use of abusive language and intimidation that I have been experiencing from both Kiran and Dharmesh especially on 28/11/19

I would like to know the root cause of this incident. why jumbo sold me a faulty laptop ?????????? If board member need the evidence I Can provide the same.

Regards