Journeysno pay

P Review updated:

So ive been working at journeys for about a month or so, and i have been consistenly asking my boss for my pay checks but instead of actually doing anything about it, he just ignores me, and says he needs to call pay roll. Not only have I not recieved a paycheck but neither has one of the other employees.. this is really getting old. HOW long does it take to get paid?

Jamie155 Aug 21, 2018

I went to journeys looking for the manager and to my surprise there was not a manager in store. I waited for may seem to be 40 minutes and she still did not come back, so I ask one of the employees if they knew she was coming back they all said they had no idea. I'm very disappointed in journeys. Please fix the problem quickly

Christine 11 Sep 01, 2018

I was at the Mill mall location Tarentum pa black Fri around noon clerk asked when I was due I am not pregnant I didn't get my merchandise n left who talks to customers like that I called off work got none of my Christmas shopping done she said this in front of three other people too I should be given a gift card for my humiliation Kristen ka

• Jj
    JJamie0722 Sep 01, 2018

I've been to the journeys kids in the Springfield mall, PA so many times! And never ever ever do they have anything in my daughters size ! It's so annoying and disappointing!!! I can never leave with the shoes i want ever!! Makes me so upset, i don't want to have them shipped and take forver, or pay tons of extra money for next day! Fed up Mom!

Jasselin Sep 01, 2018

I ordered a pair of boots, I never recieved my shipment & everytime i try to get in contact with customer service nobody answers. First and last time ever ordering with you guys💯

• Fa
    FaithSharp Sep 10, 2018

I was at journeys in Kalamazoo and the lady act like she didn't want help us. Here name is Katie store manager.

• Cl
    Clamy1 Sep 19, 2018

How can it be possible that the el centro California store allow the store manager and the assistant store manager to live together. Shouldn't that be a conflict of interest for the others employees. How can anyone have a good chance to promote in the store.

• Iy
    Iyannah Nov 12, 2018

Cody Coco is rude, nonchalant. when i asked a simple question he responded with an attitude. When i asked to speak to the manager i was surprised it was because he is such a horrible employee.

• Jr
    Jrod7712 Jan 05, 2019

Not taking 100 bill without even checking it with the special marker you check money with and assuming the money is fake was very embarrassing for me today at journey today i work soo hard for my money for an employee to not take my money cause they assumed without even checking it it's crazy how a store is not accepting old 100 dollar bills.

• Ke
    KeishaNB Jan 05, 2019

I purchase two pair of shoes the beginning of October of 2018 I didn't receive I have called many times to get a refund I beyond frustrated I work too hard to give people my money and not have what I paid for at this point I need to get the word out how this company takes your money so others don't experience what I have