JourneysI was fired for sexual harassment with no proof or justification

K

I was a Co manager at journeys. I had 4 managers in 4 months, I was not shown a pay plot. Basically I was not trained properly, I had 2 different stores in 2 months. I was fired for sexual harassment with no proof or justification. My district manager (JIM MYSLYNSKI) was not of much support. One of my managers said " I would not date outside of my race. Being of African American descent I felt that this statement was appalling as well as disgraceful. No one should have to suffer as much as I did for a company that prides itself on customer service. These things should not happen at a company and there is no room for these actions.