Joss & Main — website access
Greetings from Arizona!
I feel like you are losing more business than you are gaining by making people enter their email address before they can enter your web site.
You lost my business and I am a designer who buys a lot of furniture. I get enough unwanted email. If I want something, especially furniture, I know what I want. An unwanted email will not make me buy anything for myself or my clients.
Maybe re-think that. If feels forced and gives customers a bad feeling. You are forcing me to give you my email address before I can look at your products. Yuck!
Ginger from Arizona
More Joss & Main Complaints & Reviews
- Joss & Main - Order Feb 27, 2011 
- Joss and Main - Products do not. Match as listed on website/ poor return policy 
- Joss & Main - Order Cancelled for No Reason 
- Joss and Main - Product naming and quality 
- Joss and Main - Service and accuracy 
- Joss and Main - Order shipped after cancellation 
- Joss and Main - pick up of carpet to be returned
- Joss and Main - Shipped items after I canceled
- Joss & Main - Strange company
- Joss & Main - They charged me for "free shipping"