Joshua Doore - Russellslisted at the credit bureau for a 2014 paid-up russells account.

Q

10 April 2017, MW Adams, ID:[protected], 42" flat screen television bought on a Russells account. This account was handed to MBD Credit Solutions and I made monthly payments to them. I was later told by MBD to pay my monthly installments to MCS-Maravedi Credit Solutions.in July 2014 I requested an settlement amount from MCS and was given an amount of R6048, 98 as settlement which I paid on 30 July 2014.

According to the Credit Bureau I am being listed by DMC99 for a paid - up account. I Requested a paid-up letter from your office, but I was referred to DMC99. I send them a request on 10 April 2017 via email to remove my name from the listing and provided the necessary documentation. Can you pleased assist me with a paid-up letter. The Russells account was opened in 2007 at the Russells Kuils River branch. Thanks in advance.
MW Adams, [protected], [protected]@gmail.com