The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Jordan's Furniture — not all furniture delivered
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
They are habitual offenders of not delivering all the furniture you order at the same time and do not bother to inform you that it is a partial delivery. They deliver only what they want you to take and then you are at their mercy to wait for the remaining merchandise and are inconvenienced again waiting for the delivery. I cannot stand their blatant" I do not care attitude " that my time doesn't matter. I'm paying for delivery of all my furniture, then I want it and a COMPLETE order ALL at the same time.
I understand that issues can arise, but I have had this happen to me 2x's and my sister just had it happen to her...this is a "common occurence". Just beware and make sure if they inconvenience you, get your delivery charge for free - it is at least what they should do.
More Jordan's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Jordan's Furniture - never will I do business with this company again
- Jordan's Furniture - mattress issue
- Jordan's Furniture - 3 month old sectional sagging and losing shape
- Jordan's Furniture - management
- Jordan's Furniture - does not honor promotions
- Jordan's Furniture - leather couch
- Jordan's Furniture - Sofa
- Jordan's Furniture - sectional sofa
- Jordan's Furniture - klaussner sofa and chair grey/w/ pewter nailhead
- Jordan's Furniture - sofa sectional