John Volkmanrip off!

I met John Volkman several years ago in San Francisco. He was a well dressed, gray-haired man with an expensive car. He worked in the real estate business and lived in the Woodside, CA area. He was married with children. We met online because I was looking for a wealthy benefactor. I was a struggling single mother who didn't get any child support, and I was trying to avoid being evicted. So we went out, he got what he wanted, and then he took off without giving me the money he promised. You may criticize me for what I was doing, but I think nothing is lower than a wealthy man who essentially steals money from a desperate single mother.

• timduncan86 Jul 14, 2009

John Volkman sold me my lakeside cottage. He said he's sorry and that he really screwed the pooch on that one. Expect a check in the post.

• Su
    SUNSHINE Dec 05, 2008

DEAR MS. SMITH,
    FOR WHATEVER REASONS YOU DID WHAT YOU DID THAT'S NEITHER HERE NOR THERE. THE ISUE AT HAND IS THAT YOU AND THE GUY HAD A VERBAL AGGREEMENT AND HE DID NOT FULFILL HIS END OF THE BARGAIN AFTER YOU PROVIDED THE SERVICE. I WOULD NOT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THAT, YOU SHOULD BECOME HIS WORST NIGHTMARE!! HOW DO YOU THINK THE WIFE WOULD REACT IF SHE KNEW HER HUBBY WAS GETTING SOME BJ ACTION ON THE SIDE? AND HOW DO YOU THINK HIS BUSINESS PARTNERS WOULD FEEL IF THEY KNEW HE WAS A LYING, CHEATING, CONIVING RAT ###? YOU SHOULD MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS TO SEE HIS ### EVERYDAY UNTIL HE PAYS YOU YOUR DAMN MONEY, AND TO ADD INSULT YOU SHOULD TELL EVERYONE THAT HE HAS A SMALL PENIS HAHA!!!

His Victim Nov 11, 2008

Actually I'm a master at it, and he was very happy afterwards, but he ripped me off. I want to expose the ### for the pig that he is.

• Ag
    agenttexx Oct 03, 2008

It seems like you're OK with everything about the "transaction" except that you didn't get paid for giving a BJ. Maybe you were just horrible at it and he didn't feel he should have to pay for it. or maybe you should just chalk it up to experience. Seem like an awful lot of trouble to hold onto one time you had an experience that left a bad taste in your mouth.

His Victim Jun 21, 2008

Poor Harry has trouble reading and understanding English. My daughter was not a product of a "prostitution deal gone bad".

The deal with John Volkman was just oral sex. How many times have you had oral sex outside of marriage, Harry?

And I guess as soon as you see your arguments falling apart, you have to say that I'm making the whole thing up. I think it's time for you to go away, Harry.

• Ha
    Harry K. Jun 11, 2008

LOL!!!

Yeah, what a jerk and idiot I am for showing concern for a child born out of a prostitution deal gone bad. Pardon me all to Hell. The only idiotic thing I did (except perhaps responding to your warped response) is make what I thought was sound advice to a tragedy.

Furthermore, I didn't claim "moral superiority". But your views that prostituting yourself is morally viable under any circumstance are clearly immoral.

But the more I look at this, the more it looks like your just making this stuff up from the top of your head, anyway.

Nevermind. Go away.

His Victim Jun 10, 2008

And Harry, unless you have only had sex with someone you are in love with, you cannot claim moral superiority over me.

His Victim Jun 10, 2008

Dear Harry (aka Idiot#2) - for your information, this "poor kid" is now in college, has received all kinds of honors for her high achievements in school, does community service, has has a great relationship with me, her mom. What jerk you are!

• Ha
    Harry K. May 09, 2008

So we have an unmarried couple who squirt out a kid, a father who bails, a mother who prostitutes herself (and calls it a virtue, mind you), a married john who cheats the prostituting mom, followed by an open (and hopefully cynical) solicitation for sex and a string of detractors who call the mom an idiot and hand out advice on how to be a better prostitute. My faith in humanity being restored, I will offer this humble advice in hopes, slim tho' they be, that this poor kid (the only real victim here in this snake pit) may actually have a chance:

Put the kid up for adoption. Open adoption, if you actually plan on turning your life around and have somehow gotten attached to your little "mistake". Family, if at all possible, but adoption is the key word here. Then get yourself over to the Y, or a shelter, and get some footing. Don't go dragging your kid though the Hell you've made for yourself.

God watch over the kid.

• Av
    A. Victim May 06, 2008

Excuse me, Idiot, but it seems to me you are the stupid one. She wasn't a pro, how should she know how to do things? And after reading what that jerk Volkman did to her, your only comment is about the victim?

• Ca
    carlos Apr 16, 2008

Damn you're stupid. Make him leave the money on the nightstand BEFORE. And given you seem to be completely clueless you might want to invest in a packet of condoms BEFORE too. The last thing stupid people should do is bring (more) kids into the world.

• Bi
    Bill Feb 02, 2008

1. Get a pair balls
    2. get a hammer for that glass sealing
    3. .....
    4. PROFIT!!!

• Pa
    pat glover Oct 21, 2007

Just a word of advice... get the money first and don't work on the come.

• Aa
    Aaron Cornish Oct 07, 2007

oh my goodness...

• Ti
    Tim McGee Sep 26, 2007

If you email me maybe we can work something out.
    I would like to "help".

His Victim Sep 21, 2007

I have a job, but at that time I could only work part time because I had been hit by a drunk driver and I had lingering medical problems. Now don't you feel like a jerk?

Chumley Smithers Sep 19, 2007

Mr. Volker did not steal money from you; he took sex under false pretenses, and you were an utter fool to enter such an agreement in the first place. The exchange of sex for money is illegal, and you cannot enforce such a contract in court. You have no moral legs to stand on, and you have no business lecturing anyone about "values". Why don't you get a job?

His Victim Sep 12, 2007

I was doing it to keep my baby and me from being homeless because her father left me without child support and the system failed me. He, on the other hand, was doing it just because he was horny, and he stole money from me. So what I was doing was in fact virtuous, but he was both cheating on his wife and ripping me off, too. Your values are really screwed up if you can't see that.