Menu

reviews & complaints

Joe Rushing Plumbing Co Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Joe Rushing Plumbing Co has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Joe Rushing Plumbing Co. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Joe Rushing Plumbing Co complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Joe Rushing Plumbing Co reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
4:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joe Rushing Plumbing Co alcatel pix theatre

Phone worked great for about 2 weeks and then failed to do a software update from my service provider and then started freezing my on screen keys and HOME keys which got fixed and ultimately started same issue around a month later... These phones are junk phones and motherless having junk phones and warranty department there customer service is ten times worst.. "BELIEVE ME".

Read full review of Joe Rushing Plumbing Co
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
J
4:16 pm EDT

Joe Rushing Plumbing Co Collected our debt and never paid us

Just as many others...turned over our past due accounts to them, they collected and never paid us. Months, now years for fighting with them...they tried to say we had a contract when I tried to pull my accounts from them but were never able to produce a copy for me...still have not been paid. Now I am finding out that they are closed and changed their name to Halsey & Associates (I can't find them under this name yet) and that they call Bush & Kennedy clients to start business with them. And I was told that the State of Louisiana will not intervene or investigate them!

Read full review of Joe Rushing Plumbing Co

Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Joe Rushing Plumbing Co contacts