JJsHouse.comwouldn't return clothing

C

My sister and I both purchased dresses from this company. My dress came and appeared worn, had a brown stain on it, and appeared poor quality in general. My sister's had little hole marks (as if it had been previously altered and let out) and was worn as well. We each separately tried to return our dresses (per their policy, took pictures and submitted them) and were each denied. I was told to "just wash the dress with soap and water" and that they didn't know what to do with my "unwanted dress" that they worked so hard to make. I rose a huge complaint with them that they said they could offer me $10 for my inconvenience, which was super insulting. These people are scammers... Not a real company. Dont risk purchasing from them!!! I found several bad reviews once I started doing my own, I wish I would have looked into it before purchasing.

Sandra Finch Oct 27, 2018

I would like to exchange my dress for a bigger size, what's the problem with that? I now have a dress I can't wear and it's only because you won't exchange it. It took 3 days for me to receive it, don't tell me someone made it just for me. It takes longer that 3 days to make a dress.

• Qu
    quica Oct 23, 2018

Hi my name is Francisca and I ordered a dress that fit good but the first time I put it on the zipper broke, I got it for my sons wedding and it is on the 23rd, I don't have time to get another one and I don't know what to do with this one now, can you tell me what I can do? please and thank you!

Mary Emminger Oct 14, 2018

The order number is [protected]. It is an A-Line Princess Scoop Neck Knee-Length Chiffon Mother of the Bride Dress with Ruffle Appliques lace. [protected]
    The order date was Sept. 12, 2018.
    My email address is [email protected]

Please advise as soon as possible.

• Di
    Diana Jusino Sep 10, 2018

AGAIN ID #F9BBDC278M1E22390DD99, SILVER SHOES SIZE# 41 ORDER ON 9-3-17.

• Sc
    Scwilliams61 Aug 21, 2018

The edging on the dress looks as tho it has been cut it is unacceptable I would like to return as faulty. I understand your return policy on custom made items but as it is faulty my staturtary rights say I can retun for a full refund. Please contact via email [email protected] and advise

Comments

• Yc
    Yca Aug 16, 2018

I never received what I ordered and I still got charged to my account. Never in my life I will order from this company again they stole from me 180 dollars.

• Va
    Vasil Mitov Mar 08, 2016

I have ordered a wedding dress from JJ's house in December 2015. I have received dress that was 3 (THREE) sizes bigger than the one I have ordered. They have asked me to send them pictures of the dress since they did not believe me. After emailing them the pictures, they told me I have to buy another one and post back the first one to them and they said they will return the money for the first one when they receive the dress. JJ's house charged me for a second postage to me too. They have refused to refund the £20 that I have paid to DHL to post the first dress back to them and also refused to return the £28 for the first postage to me. This way I ended up paying TWICE for postage (£28+ £28= £56) and £20 for DHL to send back the mistaken order to them although it wasn't my fault that they have sent out a wrong size dress! What can I say more, I am very sorry that I have used their "services", they are thieves and liars and deserve to be jailed. I will never ever shop from them again!

• Al
    alise88 Jul 06, 2012

Excellent service. The dress is absolutely lovely. especially for the price!Thank you weddingsell, com

• Al
    alise88 May 22, 2012

Weddingdressgood.com is reliable, my wedding to buy This dress is absolutely beautiful! I knew I loved it when I came across it on this website, but when I took it out of the box I fell in love with it all over again. It is a wish of a dress that couldn't be any more perfect!Thank you www.weddingdressgood.com

• Ca
    catlinena Feb 21, 2012

I also want recommend Peridress to you. I purchased my wedding dress from Peridress. The dress arrived in time. I love it so much! It is great for such a price! My neighbor who was a seamstress was impressed about the work on my dress! I am so happy! I will purchase more dresses from Peridress in the future. All of you can't miss it.

• Ba
    bababra Feb 20, 2012

If you want to purchase dress on line, I'd like to recommend Peridress to you. I have a wedding dress of white simple style from Peridress! They made and sent it to me after promised days! It looks amazing! Very good fabric and exquisite seaming handwork! I am in love with it! Thanks for Peridress’s dress and their best price!
    So if you want to purchase dress on line, Peridress is which you can't miss.

Margie Kemp Jan 09, 2012

I already told you that all that I want is to receive a product return form because the dress does not fit. It is useless if I cannot wear it. Please acknowledge my request. You indicated on the form with the dress that this is what I need to do if there was a problem. Please I just want the above.

thanks,

Margie Kemp Order #[protected]

Margie Kemp Jan 09, 2012

I don't know what you want me to say. All I want is to send the dress back and receive a product return form.

thanks,

Margie Kemp Jan 09, 2012

I am not complaining. The dress is what I ordered, and it came on a timely schedule. It just does not fit and I'd like to return it,

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Margie Kemp
    15 Bush Street
    Apt 2B
    Brooklyn, New York 11231

[protected]

Margie Kemp Jan 09, 2012

I just received my order. The dress is what I wanted, but it does not fit. All my dresses are size 14, but this one does not zipper up. Order No. [protected].
    It was indicated that I will receive a return sticker.
    Please send it to Margie Kemp