J.Jillnuisance communication

G

Since purchasing a dress from J.Jill in 2016, this company has pestered me continually with nuisance emails on a daily basis.

I live in London United Kingdom, not the USA. The Tax charges for the item of clothing was most off putting and the clothing itself - not worth the hassle.

But it is impossible to unsubscribe from these spam nuisance emails.

I am finding this very annoying.

Because I am with gmail I cannot block the sender.

Of course I have tried clicking on the so called unsubscribe link - which does not work and I have tried to contact J.Jill customer services on a number of occasions to ask them to remove my email address from their database.

This is simply refuse to do.

I am therefore making a complaint regarding their poor customer service and I would not recommend this company to anybody in the future.

Yours sincerely

Jacqueline Cole

• Updated by guthlac · Jun 12, 2017

j.jill refuse to unsubscribe my address from their database despite assurances to the contrary (see below).
    I have been inundated with daily spam nuisance emails from j.jill for more than 365 days since purchasing one dress in 2016.
    I would not buy another item of clothing from j.jill.

I live in London UK

I have written to j.jill many times and most recently yesterday to ask them politely to remove my email address from their database.
    All I get is an email reply similar to the one copied here - and the emails keep coming.

They never unsubscribe me from their list and neither does the unsubscribe link appear to be effective from any of their nuisance emails.

I have had enough.

I am not going to change my email address.

Google mail does not block spam .

See below for their fatuous reply.

Yours sincerely

Jacqueline C
    Hello Jacqueline,

Thank you for contacting J.Jill.

Per your request, we unsubscribed your email address from our mailing list. Please note: You may continue to receive J.Jill emails while our system is processing your request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We hope that this information has been helpful to you. If we may be of further assistance, please contact us via email at [email protected] or by calling [protected], 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST, seven days a week.

Sincerely,