JibJab.comStay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff

S

Absolutely the most horrifying sales experience. The very moment I bought a membership on my credit card the site glitched hard and just kept loading and reloading the page. I checked other online reviews? TONS of people said the very same thing!!

Stay away unless you're taking advantage of the free stuff. Once you pay, you can't play.

• Ev
    Evelyn Rojas Dec 25, 2013

I just got into Jibjab again. Now It's been over 30 minutes trying to make a video...It doesn't do the preview. It goes a 3rd of the way and it stops..other time heard the music...no video...ads, ads, This stupid Jolly Wallet...who wants that, I don't. I'm tired will try tomorrow...otherwise...that's it with you...last time I was with you loved it...until someone made a complaint...I stopped...but I loved it...now I don't know.
    Evelyn Rojas

mad at JibJab Feb 03, 2013

please tell me how you were able to cancel your membership. I cannot find any way to contact this company about the awful service.

• It
    Itler Feb 11, 2012

This is the worse site in regard support and contact support. I received a welcome from Jib Jab (after sending in my credit info, etc) inviting me to begin using the site. Could not find my account, could not send anything, it is a total waste of time and money. I canceled it within 3 hours.