Having problems with Aeria Games?

Schlesische Str. 27, Aufgang C
Berlin
Germany - 10997

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aeria Games.

Complaints & Reviews

Aeria Gamescustomer service and management

Aeria games stole my money, robbed me. I've spend over 2k euros on EOS over time only so they could block my account for "frauding" without evidence. Customer support is a joke. They didn't provide me with evidence, evidence doesn't even exist to begin with cause I haven't done anything at all. Customer support just says "ur account is banned, bye". How am I supposed to be okay with something like that??

Aeria Gamescustomer service

5/9/2019 1:00 pm EST. i went through their customer service send a ticket page. provided info about how the charge from europe wasnt me. and instead of cancelling the 10$ charge they had. they blocked my account, so that i the owner can't even play it. showed them the email i got from their berlin zone, and that the paypal used was a european one. while as they already have my info and i told them i lived in the US. so for me being hacked and someone tryna use my account. i went to fight it and again. they just blocked my account. how is that fair to me. i just wanted them to block any charges from outside of the US.

Aeria Gameseden eternal

Never register, play, download, get, any games from them or have anything to do with them, ever.

This company sucks, their support system does not exist. you open a ticket or send them an email, you never get a reply, no matter how serious is the issue.

In fact, weeks ago my account on them was hacked, someone gained access to it, changed my password, changed my email, and so I wasn't even able to get it back. so I sent them few tickets about it, never got a reply, meanwhile the hacker is still enjoying my account, deleting my characters, deleting my items, trading my items. an account on which I spent real moneys about $900 on it.

Obviously i'm now trying to chargeback all my moneys and they even try to dispute the chargeback, so they have time to dispute chargebacks but never have time to reply tickets and mails? that's insane.

This company only cares about moneys, they don't care about their own players, customers, if you ever get an issue you're screwed, cause they will never help you, they will never reply any tickets, any emails, nothing.

I have never seen a worse company than this one, and I have dealt with many in my experiences.

Take this as a warning: stay away from aeriagames or be prepared to get scammed and be very disappointed.

Aeria Games Gmbh — Aeria games s4league unauthorized credit cards, unethical behaviour, pan handling, fraud, theft

The Game S4 League is published by Aeria Games and a developer is Game On. Ok Aeria Games has had many...

Aeriagameshorrible!

I'm playing on AeriaGames and must say that these people are the worst ever! I have so many problems with them. The main problem is that their servers always crash, and customer service doesn't not care about that!
        I contacted them so many times about these crushes and bugs, but hear nothing but empty promises. They use one and the same excuse and promise to fix everything. What am I paying for? This service is a joke!

Aeria Games — Customer Service/Ticket Help.

It just...really irritates me how minuscule of an effort they put into their service. A company that i...

www.aeriagames.comThey steal money, but you can't get these sums back

I was ripped by the website www.aeriagames.com. I played games on this website and of course wasted money. I was shocked when I checked the account and noticed several charges. They simply took money for everything, what I have used on the website. It was terrible and unprofessional, but the company was real nightmare. They refused to return money, and they threatened me and told that I have no proof that they stole money and they could provide the details for what they charged me. They are too wry and it is useless to argue with them.

Aeriagames.comThis website isn't for free

I started to visit the website www.aeriagames.com, ‘coz almost all games were for free. I opened them and played, but after 2 weeks I noticed different charges that were taken from my card. I tried to reach them, but of course the moderators ignored all my emails and complaints. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these bogus charges. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Aeria Ignite — Game cash scam

Do not play any games provided by Aeria Ignite. Aeria Ignite launcher is the low quality and frustrating...

Aeria Games — Characters on Grand Fantasia deleted upon server merge

Grand Fantasia is an MMORPG by Aeria Games and was probably my favourite ever online game. So you can imagine...

Bolton

Aeria Games — theft

paid 50 dollars to aeria games to receive virtual currency so i can purchase ingame items in the mall. never...

Aeria Games — under age billing

my son has used my credit card using $309 of it and was hoping to get my money back from you guys.please respond.

East Palo Alto

Aeria GamesReasonable Account Handling

My friends and I were regulars on AERIA game Last Chaos. Recently we all lost access to our accounts due to some ambiguous terms of service violation. The process to regaining and account that has accumulated alot of content is to fill out a long questionaire about purchases, characters and such that you would have to have detailed logs to know all the answers to. Surely a technical company could make restoration of a paying client's account easier than making them remember their last purchases as a way to prove they owned the account. We had all reduced our gameplay over the last year, because after spending a lot of money on a free to play game, the push to buy their enhancements interfered with the fun of playing.

Aeria GamesSurveys and offers

I have an account on Aeria games dot com. and I have recently done surveys on there and you get game points from them but they never come when I gave out my personal info and email to them, so I complain to them then I get my points to be honest I dont think I should be complaining all the time because they are meant to come on time not a day later, epecially when it says (Expected waiting time 15 mintues) 1 hour goes by... (Complaining) wtf they should get their offers to work at least. Should I complain to Aeria games? Or should I just keep complaining for every little survey/offer?... Thanks for your answers. No rude ### plz.

Aeriagames.comIt is just a wormhole for fraud, allowing them to scam yo

Aeria Games is known for it's terrible customer service. I've been playing games with the company for 5 years and when it comes to real money lost, they are always hesitant to return anything and make every excuse that they can to avoid paying you back what you have lost.

The latest scam that they have done against me personally is ban me for absolutely no reason. They chain banned my accounts with $300 UNUSED dollars on my account. They claim I did something on the forums that clearly someone else did (had they checked the IPs) and I was banned on a guilty-by-association basis. I have contacted BBB after being my appeal being ignored for 2 weeks, and AGE replied promptly to BBB saying they would work with me to resolve the issue. That was a week ago and 2 more ignored contact us's later.

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY. They can ban you at any time without reason WITH your real life money on your account and then refuse to unban you due to Section 8 of their TOS. Basically, it is just a wormhole for fraud, allowing them to scam you.

Aeria Games — Worst Game Publisher EVER

Aeria Games And EntertainmentWorst Game Publisher EVER

I was harassed by community volunteers. GMs supported the harassment by doing nothing. GMs facilitated cyberstalking and the persecution of me. I sent in multiple tickets to be told that nothing would happen. Their idea of a ban appeal is a joke. The reason for a ban is only valid so long as the person doing the banning thinks so. They violated their privacy policy and their terms of service by allowing community volunteers to pretty much stalk other customers and monitor the behaviors/patterns of other customers. I'm sure AGE will argue that community volunteers are doing what they volunteered to do. In which case I'd argue what the hell are GMs paid to do if community volunteers do their jobs.
                    My advice if you ever have a problem with this company here's what to do:
                    1. File a BBB complaint
                    2. File an FTC complaint
                    3. File a complaint with the internet crime complaint center (IC3)
                    4. Contact the General Attorney for the state they are located in (California)
                    5. If you live in the US, file a complaint with the General Attorney for your state as well

Aeria Games — ban

cata_yo ([protected]) a envoyé un message en utilisant le formulaire de contact sur...

Aeria GamesPoor Service/ Faulty Administration/ Poor Products

Aeria Games provides far less than perfect services. Likely one of the worst companies I've had the misfortune of being associated with. The terms of service required for signing up with Aeria Games is absolutely ridiculous. (I would know.) The rules are more often broken by "Admins" than anyone else. Aeria Games feels they are not responsible for the often malicious behavior of game administrators.

If you're seeking to enjoy similar services as the ones provided by Aeria Games it is highly suggested you go elsewhere with your time and certainly with your money.

Poor Service/ Faulty Administration/ Poor Products

• Ga
                          Gamer007 Aug 16, 2011

I have been playing games at Aeria Games for going on 4 years, and I've always been pleased with the service and the results. I actively partake in community discussions on their forums and groups. The majority of complaints that I have witnessed are from kids that hack, share their accounts, selling or buying accounts, and then whine and complain when they get caught and banned for it. As far as the Administration goes, AG&E currently works on the standard Support Ticket Service System. Over the course of the year's I've filed numerous times, for things such as promotion redemption, player complaints, questions, and what have you, and have usually gotten a response within 48 hours. In addition to their Support Ticket System, they also employ Volunteer Game Sages that help communicate player's requests, problems, and concerns to the staff, as well as passing Ticket#'s that have fallen through the cracks and help get them resolved. The quality of the games are very nice, Grand Fantasia and MegaTen are 2 of my favorites.

Compared to many other F2P MMO Publishers and providers, I would have to say that Aeria Game's Support System is faster and more reliable than other MMO companies. They even employ a "shout-box" or live chat on their forum, something no other mmo publisher is using, or at least none that i've seen.

I think if I had a complain, by biggest complaint would probably be the lack of Unison among the staff when it comes to enforcing rules upon the players. What I mean by that is, it' is generally upto the Game Master to decide the outcome of a player that has cheated or broken the rules. The majority of them have alot of compassion for the community and the players, and tend to let little things slip by, while focusing more primarily on heavy offenders...while on the other hand, some "rule with an iron fist" and will "perma ban" a player even for a first offense. However, I have noticed a difference between the two...the ones with compassion tend to ban players more often, but only temporary, basically like a Time-Out, whereas the "iron-fisted" ones, generally let all the small stuff slide and let players get away with misdemeanor crimes, until they commit a Felony offense, then it's sianara...Perma Gone.

This has generally led to alot of mis-matching opinions through the community over who got in trouble for what and why, etc...
                          So, I definitely feel that more Unity between the Admins in delivering of reprimand's should be enforced...but over-all I think they're doing a pretty good job...at least they care enough as a company to even stick their nose in community "drama" at all. Many companies I've seen just don't even make an appearance, and let their players run rampant doing whatever, whenever, regardless of rhyme or reason. I've also found, those communities to be very small, while the Aeria' Community is, and is still growing in immense proportions.

Sincerely,
                          aeria gamer
                          Ps. GRANDFANTASIA FTW!!!

thel Aug 26, 2011

I agree gamer007, I do not stick with companies that do not have good service or shaft their users. 2 companies on my "pissed off list" are jagex ltd and Gaia Online. they both shafted me for silly reasons. Aeria Games has come to me for Beta testing of many games they provide. I give them my opinion and are greatful. they keep coming back to me for testing.

The GM's have a Q&A every fri [i forget the time] and the GMs in it have answered every question we had to the best of their ability. They even thought one of my ideas was great. i have gotten free items from the q&a gms. one of the gms is stormcloud [i only recall storm is the first half of his name], he is a realy kind man. He is the one i told my idea, and he said "That is a realy Great idea." I do not know why you specificaly had problems QualityMonitor from your complaint it sounds like you did not give them about a week to respond. I can understand if they didnt answer for say 2 months, As far as i have seen that is not aeria games.

• Le
                          leonhart Mar 18, 2012

ive played eden eternal for a solid year, after purchasing 200 us dollars worth of ap and selling memory tomes and auric jems for gold they suspended me for "third party selling". after the suspention ended i logged on to find all my equipment and gold wiped out. after contacting aeria games to close my account ( i wont continue to play any aeria game) they told me i couldnt even though the eula clearly states i could at any time.

thel Mar 19, 2012

leonhart they close accounts via the webpage. you were undersuspision of 3rd party selling. soon as you get unsuspended you log in then ask for closing sorry to say but sounds odd and sends up red flags to me and im not a aeria games imployee.

Aeria GamesService/Attitude/Unprofessional

For the longest time Aeria games have made their players into guinee pigs. Their Service & attitude is pathetic. the only good in that company is the billing section, which I believe is outsourced.

In the past not only me but numerous players have encountered problems with aeria games but everybody just gives in and accept whatever they do.

This time they have gone beyond bounds. I have put in thousands & thousands of dollars into their game. I had not been around for a few months, on my return did i realize that some of my characters are not there along with a lot of items. I wrote to them and their reply is that i have to have evidence and they cannot check their records.

I am unable to find a solicitor who can handle this matter and file a lawsuit against them. Any help in how to proceed and advise on lawyers would be appreciated. This is not just for me...but it'll be for the other players as well. The others players will for future know that they cannot be taken for granted and won;t accept this companies high handed methods.

my e-mail is [protected]@hotmail.com. would appreciate any info on this company and any references to a solicitor in this feild who can handle a lawsuit against this company.

Thanks

A.Chawla

• Xa
                            xanaverd Aug 25, 2010

Hi, I'm from Spain( EUROPE) I want to tell you about the servers in Spain...they are crap, (excuse my language) everytime you go to another map you get thrown out of the game, you may take 8 or 9 times to get to EGEA that's about 4kk you loose everytime you go there (cos the game throws you out about 7 or 8 times) and they don't seem to take any notice (we have complained so many times...) so I have dicideed to talk to you instead.
                            they don't have good engeneers, only pals from the socialist government who only have hunger in their pockets...no professional engeneers or anything...they are also selling money for the game ...500 kk for... 8.20 EUROS and they sell it in the marketplace of juno. ( selling with their own companies) don't know if you are aware of this. I have paid for SHOP (I don't think it's fair) and I am seriously thinking of quiting..there are a lot of people like me...but they can't speak english. Please helps us, we like the game, but we cannot continue like this...we are just sheeps who pay and don't have any rights. I hope you can help us otherways we may take our clans to better games like ..."perferct world" or DDO. I played "SACRED" for 7 years ...I was the "Dark queen"...about 600 hundred people (in my clan) are playing LAST CHAOS because of me...but we won't hesitate to take the whole clan somewhere else if you don't do anything about it...thank you and sorry if I sound a bit upset...but this is untolerable

• K6
                            K619 Jan 24, 2011

You actually spent thousands of $ on this game? There are starving people in this world, I think what happened to you is called Karma

• Mc
                            mcfc123 Mar 21, 2011

Hi all
                            Could someone tell me why i am being deducted exp.points everytime i log on.This has only started over the last couple of weeks but it is now getting worse, and this morning i was deducted points from 49.63 to 47.63.If this keeps up i will be removing the game from my pc.

thel Oct 20, 2011

A.Chawla,
                            Sorry for replying so late. It sounds like you were hacked If the account was realy yours. they ask for evidence to prove that the account is yours and to verify if you didn't show any abnormal log ins. say log in from another computer. if you did then they can dispute that. but if you didn't then there is a problem. Did you tell them the date time frame you were not logged in for?

There is one other explanation. it is a common and accepted by 85% of all video game companies to "refresh" accounts from Beta, Alpha, and Gama versions of there games so those testers don't flaunt what they got from the testing that may have bugs in them to players of the consumer version. I had to start from scratch after alpha open/closed and beta open/closed. Yeah I lost allot of nice gear, but i recorded the info on them. when i got the consumer version the stats were higher and better then the old ones.
                            If you were not a tester then it was a hacker or someone you know may have done it. I am only guessing with the little information you gave on the events leading to this event.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices