Menu

T
Author of the complaint
12:33 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have done transactions with JG Wentworth. My annuity company holder sends my checks to JG and in turn they are supposed to mail me my portion. I am required to have it by the 1st every month per court order from my settlement. I have been calling all week to see if they have sent my check yet. I got a "no" every time. It is now Friday and the 1st is on Sunday. They have STILL not sent my check and I now have to call back on Monday and request a advance of MY OWN MONEY from them because they claim they haven't received the check from the insurance company. I just got told by a "Jay" that I should have requested a advance and its basically my fault they will not have my money to me by the 1st of the month PER COURT ORDER THAT HAS BEEN IN PLACE SINCE 1988! Even though I have been calling ALL WEEK! I will be contacting my attorney. I have direct payments coming out that will be returned because JG failed to send me my money. The practice of over talking people and blaming everyone else is a specialty of these guy's. I am beyond angry and fed up with the run around. Not ONE TIME did they call me but apparently its my fault for not requesting a advance of my own money?! This is all court ordered by the way. I have a BIG feeling when my attorney contacts the appropriate people it will be found out thia has nothing to do with anyone else other than JG Wentworth. I will not let them side step me or my court order from my mother dying because they suck at their job.

More J.G. Wentworth complaints & reviews

J.G. Wentworth - jg wentworth
J.G. Wentworth - ripoff
J.G. Wentworth - rip off!!
J.G. Wentworth - non-payment and runaround
J.G. Wentworth - misrepresentation of contract and interest fees to mentally diminished woman
J.G. Wentworth - settlemet rip off
J.G. Wentworth - Confusion? Or lack of effort?
1 comments
S
Mar 30, 2021 1:17 pm

What happened Did they ever reimburse you because I'm going through the same thing now. They sent the part that I didn't sell to JJ Wentworth and they're telling me that they didn't get the check yet It was paid out probably over a week ago. Well Jg went with it's my money and I need it now.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

51 complaints