JFK International Airportjfk employees incredibly rude

M

My Mother who just had dental surgery has a little swollen face was traveling from JFK to Amsterdam with my 10 year old sister for urgent family matters, they had no problems going there but returning they had to go a immigration section and thats where she told us that they were giving her a hard time. She was standing in line for a long time and eventually a woman called her to question my mom, but this woman was INCREDIBLY rude to my mom, she was talking to her like a second class citizen, she described: basically would be like when you are pissed off at a street dog.
She asked her where she came from and my mom answered she came back from Holland, so she was like "WHERE IS HOLLAND" (am thinking right now"really?") she kept questioning and questioning,
My family came from India and we became USA Citizens a long time ago and she saw that on her passport, so she asked "you just returned from India, if you returned from India then why didnt you cross off India on the paper" my mom said "no we just returned from Netherlands, we went to Netherlands for 2 weeks", My mom of course is getting old and just had dental surgery and can barely speak as it is, the woman then later pulled my little sister aside and was asking her questions like "who is that woman" and my sister explained that she is my mother and we just returned from a 2 week trip from Netherlands.
After all that was over she finally let them go.
My mom was in shock the way that woman was talking to her.
BEAR in mind that my mother and my sister are US CITIZENS, my sister was born here. I am now thinking..did that woman treat them that way because they weren't "White"
I am very angry about this situation and I am planning on filing a complaint to JFK, they shouldn't treat people this way.

• Re
    Reviewer93051 Nov 19, 2015

Terminal 1, Turkish Airline flight #0012, departing on Nov. 19th, 2015 Stopped by an extremely bored, white racist terrorist hunter. Asked irrevelant sexist questions in the guise of security check. Someone get this red neck real threat please, he needs something to do. It is absolutely unnecessary to treat an American this way, even if I am a middle aged Asian female traveling alone to Egypt.

• Al
    Alcatrazdan Mar 06, 2011

This is not JFK, but as gatortracks stated US Immigration. Second there is nothing wrong with what they did they are protecting the country from terrorists, they do it to anyone it doesn't matter what color your skin is.