Jewel-Oscothe manager

J Nov 03, 2018 Review updated:

Your manger in Bourbonnais, IL (Mike Buchanan) is a piece of scum. He is disrespectful to his employees and his costumers. He has no right being in a position of power over anyone or anything. Total misuse of power and shame on you Jewel for not seeing the writing on the wall when it comes to this arrogant piece of garbage. Send someone to view his interactions with others, prove my point, and get rid of him; or just take this complaint and shove it. I won't shop there again until he is gone.

P.S. I'm very a very popular blogger and I WILL go viral with this complaint if it's not solved and you will lose a lot of business.

• Ne
    Neveen Iskander May 05, 2019

I shop there and I was surprised with his attacking attitude when I was returning some items. He was accusing me me of bringing garbage to his store. I asked him nicely saying that he can check the items and return whatever can be returned and leave the rest but he kept his negative attitude saying “Where did you get those items from? As if I stole them or as If I’m trying to make money of something donated to me”,
    It is not what you say to your customers but it I should how to say it as he completely lacks the emotional intelligence that qualifies him to DEAL with customers.
    After he checked my items he asked his employee loudly “Where is the sanitizer?” I’m a big sanitizer user but I don’t scream at people asking for a sanitizer when I touch their items as if I’m dealing with scum.
    It is the corporate decision to put him on whatever position but honestly he can only work at the warehouse away from human interaction.
    Good thing I have Kroger, Meijer and Walmart too close to me where I don’t have to see him again

• La
    Lajbx3 Jul 14, 2020

I can’t believe he is in a management position. He totally abuses his authority and treats customers, employees and vendors so disrespectfully. I have witnessed this on several occasions. The next time I do I am going to video it and post it on social media. Maybe then his corporate office will take complaints seriously since nothing has been done to him!