Jeuliaorder I placed back on 11/26/16

Order # is [protected] that order consisted of White Sapphire wedding set, a Holiday gift and a necklace and the other holiday gift was a bracelet. I have not received any of it as of yet. When I went to the site I have a tracking number and it says the order is complete, but where is it. At this point I'm wondering when will I get these items, since they were Christmas presents, and to be perfectly honest I am totally disgusted at this point. I want answers not sob stories.

• Ka
    Karla Schultz Dec 20, 2016

I too am getting the run around about returning a ring. Finally got the address of where to ship for return but wonder what is going to happehn. Think I have scammed too!! Wonder if I should go thru my credit card company?

• To
    Tom Dees Dec 21, 2016

@Karla Schultz My wife ordered a ring from these folks, was a piece of junk when it finally arrived. They list a toll free # at their website, does not work, you can only chat. She just wants to return the ring. They gave her a bogus return address that does not exist according to USPS. We are basically screwed. The purchase was via paypal so I'm going through them to get my money back. We'll see...

• To
    Tom Dees Dec 21, 2016

My wife ordered a ring from these folks, was a piece of junk when it finally arrived. They list a toll free # at their website which does not work, you can only chat. She just wants to return the ring. They gave her a bogus return address that does not exist according to USPS. We are basically screwed. The purchase was via pay-pal so I'm going through them to hopefully get my money back. We'll see...

• Ka
    KatKat1664 Dec 31, 2016

I ordered a ring. It got to me in a decent amount of time. The wedding ring part of the set did not look like the picture. I just wanted my money back. I didn't want another ring. After reading all of your posts I think I am going to just suck it up to bad judgement and keep the ring. If I keep it at least I have something to show for my trouble. Sounds like you guys got screwed. Doesn't surprise me. It comes from China. Imagine that. I think I'll just keep ordering through Amazon.