Menu
Jeulia Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Jeulia
reviews & complaints

www.jeulia.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 20 Reviews

Jeulia Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Jeulia at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Jeulia has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jeulia. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Jeulia reviews & complaints

D
10:59 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Disappointing Experience with Jeulia: Damaged Ring, Poor Customer Service, and Shipping Issues

I recently ordered my wedding ring from Jeulia and I must say, I was quite excited to receive it. I had ordered a beautiful black skull ring as a Christmas gift from my husband and was eagerly waiting for it to arrive. I had placed my order in November to ensure that I had enough time to receive it before Christmas Eve.

However, upon receiving the ring, I was disappointed to find that the black coating on the ring was discolored and had green spots on the bottom of the skulls. It seemed like the ring wasn't treated properly. To add to my disappointment, the size of the ring was too small. I wear a size 7 in every ring I have ever owned, so that's what I ordered, but it was too small. It seemed like the sizing was off.

I contacted Jeulia's customer service via email, but it took them three emails to respond. By the time they responded, I was incredibly frustrated and disappointed. During this time, I also contacted Jeulia via Facebook and they apologized for the lack of communication through email and assured me that they would take care of it.

I explained the situation and asked for a solution. However, I was frustrated yet again when I was told that I would have to pay an extra $20 to have the ring customized to a 7 1/2 and that I would also have to pay for return shipping and shipping to have a new ring sent back to me. I requested a refund, but Jeulia worked with me on what I had to pay for. I ended up reordering a 7 1/4 size, which they said wasn't much different from a 7 and it fit perfectly. I also paid to send the ring back to the facility, and they paid to reship the new ring back to me. I didn't feel like I should have paid for anything extra since it wasn't my fault that the ring was damaged upon arrival, but I really wanted the ring, so I paid the $6.81 to send it back. I was assured that I would receive the ring in time for Christmas Eve, but unfortunately, I only received it yesterday, which was over a month from the date I ordered it.

Customer service via email was awful, but customer service via Facebook was better, although still frustrating since I had to wait days to resolve my issue. Overall, I'm happy because I have my ring, it fits, and it's all one color, but I'm not happy with my first-time experience with this company. I probably won't be using this website again.

I do have to say that it's not Jeulia's fault, but they sent my ring back using DHL, and DHL left my ring on my doorstep in my apartment complex. I don't live in a great neighborhood, and I'm glad it wasn't stolen.

Jeulia did ask me after it was all said and done, "how can we make you happy?" To be honest, short of getting my money back from shipping, there is nothing that can make my experience better. It is what it is.

F
10:24 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Jeulia Jewelry Review: Terrible Customer Service, Lack of Transparency, and Quality Issues

Jeulia Jewelry is a company that I would not recommend shopping with. The customer service is terrible, as they have disconnected their only phone line available to consumers. It's unbelievable that a company would not be available to their own customers by phone! Their excuse over the past three months is that they moved. FB Messenger is an infuriating way to get a hold of them due to the canned responses and menu selections that lead you to nowhere. They are not available for chat on their own website, which is unreal! They have no fax number, and their email ticket contact also seems to lead nowhere. The customer service reps' English skills are minimal and rudimentary.

Cancelling an order without being penalized for a 35% restocking fee is also a problem. You have 120 minutes to cancel your order as a consumer after you placed it. If you do not realize that, you are out of luck. No matter that they are out of product, that the factory is shut due to quarantine for the COVID-19 or Spring Lunar Festival, or that their own website quotes a handcrafting time of 9-15 days respectively (and this changes all the time arbitrarily). Does it make sense for them to sell Jeulia Prime memberships for $15 plus and three-day delivery when they know they cannot ship in that time frame? No, it just further incenses consumers.

Lack of transparency is another issue. If Jeulia would just admit that 1 out of 5 of factories in China are closed for quarantine, their supply chain is broken, shipping routes are cut off, maybe there would be some sympathy for them as a company and as people. Furthermore, I am a long-time customer of Jeulia, I have spent over $1800 USD with the company. I own 10 rings, 6 necklaces, etc. But all of the documents that come with my parcels show that the jewelry is made and shipped from Guangzhou, China, not in Los Angeles or in Hong Kong. That may be a problem for some consumers. They have a right to know where the jewelry is coming from and not be lied to about it. Furthermore, Jeulia pays for positive reviews left on Sacramento BBB, TrustPilot, SiteJabber, and Google, for instance, to a maximum of $30 USD in store credit. Each review is worth $10 USD. Disturbing.

The quality of the jewelry is overall not bad, but the blue sapphire "like" stone is absolutely dull and dead when you look at it. I wish I would have been able to return it, but you guessed it! You can't if it has been sized to a larger size or engraved.

I could go on, but that is enough to report in one day. By the way, the best way to get a refund is to file a complaint with the Sacramento BBB, TrustPilot, or SiteJabber. Action is fast as they want to keep their stars.

Lastly, please know the name of the President of the company is Gavin Lin, and the Legal Director is John Chen per Facebook.

I
9:54 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Jeulia's Terrible Customer Service and Delivery Times: A Warning to Shoppers

I placed an order on Jeulia's website on October 28th, 2016. The website stated that the delivery would take 7-10 working days. However, after 7 days, the delivery time was changed to 8-15 working days. After 10 days, it was changed again to 9-25 days delivery. I tried to contact their customer service through instant chat, but the chats ranged from immediate disconnect to staying connected for hours without any useful information. All they could tell me was "please kindly understand" and "sorry". They kept giving me excuses like "busy season" and "black Friday", which did not help me as a customer. After a few emails and chat sessions, I was told that it would take 30 working days for the delivery.

I was frustrated with the delay and decided to post on their Facebook page to warn other shoppers about the delivery times. However, I was blocked from their page and instant message. To this day, I have not received my order, and it still shows that it is in China via the USPS website. They used the USPS website as an excuse, saying that it was not updating. However, this has nothing to do with the delivery times being changed as their orders filled and they got busy. They did not offer any compensation, just excuse after excuse.

They responded to my review, saying that the package was lost on the way and that they could resend a new ring, but I would have to pay for the reshipping fee. I refused and asked for a full refund or an expedited new order. It has now been 23 working days / 33 calendar days, and still no ring. I have spent nearly 12 hours online in chat going rounds with these people. Just for a refund. I was told yesterday that I would get a manager's decision today, but I am still waiting.

Overall, my experience with Jeulia has been terrible. Their customer service is unhelpful, and they keep changing the delivery times without any explanation. They also do not take responsibility for lost packages and expect the customer to pay for reshipping fees. I would not recommend this website to anyone.

Is Jeulia legit?

Our verdict: Through its investigations, Complaints Board highlights Jeulia with moderate legitimacy concerns, advising potential users to proceed with caution. The advice underscores the importance of meticulous review of Jeulia's practices before engagement.

Jeulia earns 31% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Trust Alert: Complaints board rates Jeulia at 31%. Read reviews and beware of negative issues before engaging.

Jeulia protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have received reports that the website associated with Jeulia is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A long registered date for jeulia.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Jeulia as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.
  • The age of Jeulia's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Jeulia.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Jeulia website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Jeulia.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • Several positive reviews for Jeulia have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
  • We looked up Jeulia and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • Adult content may be available on jeulia.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.
S

Jeulia Jeulia Review: Return Process a Headache & Poor Customer Service

Return process? More like a headache! I ordered a pear-shaped diamond ring from Jeulia for $155, and while the outer diamonds were stunning, the center stone was cloudy and looked cheap and fake, like it was made of plastic. I immediately contacted them to return it, sending a picture of the cloudy stone. They responded, asking if I wanted to exchange it instead and requesting a better picture. I was frustrated and replied, "Why do I need your opinion on if it's returnable or not? I purchased it and am unhappy." After that, I didn't receive a reply. I received blank emails that seemed like they were "replying," but they were empty. I submitted several tickets to get my exchange processed, but it was clear they weren't going to let me return it for a refund. I wanted to exchange it for a ring with a smaller center stone, hoping it wouldn't show the flaws and cloudiness like the bigger stone did. After days of no response, I was annoyed and threatened to go to social media. Finally, they responded, asking if I could do the exchange via my account dashboard and not submit multiple tickets. I had already requested a return and exchange via my dashboard, but all communication ceased, so I had no choice but to submit multiple tickets. Finally, they told me where to send the exchange and to email them with my tracking number, which I did. When I asked if the price difference would be credited back to my credit card, all communication stopped again. Seven days after they received it, I contacted them, but there was no reply. Two more days went by, and I was preparing myself to not receive anything back from them. Ten days after they received it, they finally replied, telling me it takes seven days to "make" the ring, and then I'll get a tracking number. The rings come from Hong Kong, and it takes seven days to ship to California, so that's when you get the tracking number. When I received the new ring, a month had passed, and it was in the same UPS packaging I returned my initial ring in, the same box, etc. I thought they sent me the same ring back, but they didn't. They just reused my UPS envelope (cheap), and the ring I exchanged my $155 ring for was only $119. Of course, I will not be receiving the difference on my credit card because they marked it up to $155, even though it's clearly $119 on the website. The new ring I got is pretty, and I am happy with it, but we shall see over time how it holds up. The whole process was ridiculous, a pain in the [censored], and I don't recommend this company to anyone. Although they say the company is in California, you are dealing with people from Hong Kong, and their customer service skills are horrible! Just read the reviews, and you'll see. I wish I had done so prior to dealing with this company.

Y
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Jeulia's Customer Service is Horrendous - Stay Far Away!

I decided to give Jeulia a try after hearing that they could match any custom colors I wanted for my wedding ring. I sent a colored sketch to their customer service team over a few weeks to make sure I would get exactly what I wanted. I was looking for a traditional white middle stone with hot pink and lime green sidestones. Every time I asked, they assured me they could match my sketch. So, I finally placed my order. However, when I received my ring, I was extremely disappointed. The pink color was too pale and the "green" was barely visible. It looked nothing like my sketch at all! I contacted the company and they told me to send it back and they would use other color stones.

I found out that they only have 2 green shades and 2 pink shades to choose from, which was disappointing. I sent the ring back at my own expense and was told to contact Jeulia with the tracking number so they knew when my ring arrived and what needed to be done. I also asked for my email address to be changed, but apparently, that did not happen. I waited patiently for my ring to be redone, but when I contacted Jeulia to find out the status, I found out that my ring had been sitting somewhere at their facility for over a month without being worked on!

I was furious at this point and contacted Jeulia again. They sent me emails to the account I asked them not to use, asking me to track my own package and let them know when it was delivered to their facility. They haven't offered to do anything to make this right, like expedited shipping or a refund. They told me they would try to fix this so they can be better in the future, but that doesn't help me at all. I won't ever order from Jeulia again and I advise others to stay far away. Their customer service is horrendous and they won't win any customers back by treating them like this.

If this had happened with a company like Amazon, they would have credited my purchase and given me a credit for future use. Amazon has excellent customer service and knows how to make things right by their customers. I don't know what Jeulia's customer service team is thinking, but they need to do better. It's bad enough that something like this happened, but to not even attempt to try to make it right by the customer is unacceptable.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Jeulia Review: Poor Checkout, Shipping, and Customer Service - Not Recommended

Jeulia is not a company I would recommend. The checkout process is too fast and does not give customers the chance to review their order before making a final commitment. This can lead to mistakes, like the extra ring I had in my cart at the wrong size. It took a lot of effort to correct this mistake, and they would not do anything until I revoked my PayPal dispute. The checkout process should be set up better for the customer, not the company.

I also had a bad experience with their shipping and refund policy. I placed my order on April 6 and did not receive a shipping notification until April 18th. When I decided to cancel my order, my correspondence was not answered. The following day, I received the shipping notification with my request to cancel in the same email. This was a red flag for me.

When the rings arrived, I was disappointed. The stones did not look like the advertised images and were clearly costume junk. I immediately emailed them again to stress that I had previously requested my order be cancelled. They replied that they would not accept my refund due to the replacement. They also told me I could return the rings, but I would have to pay for the shipping from Australia to California. This would cost me nearly as much as the rings, making the option of returning them pointless.

Their customer service is poor, and they seem uninterested in helping their customers. The live chat conversation was circular and a waste of my time. They asked me to submit images of the rings to make sure they were new, unworn, and still had tags on them. I complied, but my pleas for understanding were met with argumentative comments and twisted facts.

In conclusion, I would not recommend Jeulia. Their checkout process is too fast, their shipping and refund policy is a hassle, and their customer service is poor. The stones in the rings look nothing like the advertised images, and they seem uninterested in helping their customers.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Jeulia Jewelry Review: Poor Quality, Terrible Customer Service, and Bait-and-Switch Tactics

Jeulia is a company that I would not recommend to anyone. I recently purchased a sterling silver ring for my wife, which cost me $148.85 CAD, including $14.85 for shipping. I waited for two weeks for the ring to arrive, and when it did, my wife put it on. However, just three days later, while trying to take it off, the ring bent! It was not made of sterling silver, but rather cheap metal. I immediately contacted Jeulia for a return, and they sent me an email with the address to send the return. However, they also warned me that returns must be made within seven business days, including weekends and holidays. If not returned within that period, all return privileges, including any warranty, would be void.

I was not happy with the quality of the ring, so I decided to return it. While waiting for them to receive the returned item, I received a series of eight emails from Jeulia, trying to convince me to accept store credit instead of a cash refund through Paypal. They first offered to include the shipping charge in the refund, but I declined and insisted on a cash refund. They then offered an additional $12 store credit, which I also declined. They then offered an additional $10 store credit, which I declined again. Finally, they agreed to issue a refund for the purchase price minus their shipping cost, which I accepted.

When they received the returned package, which included the ring, a cheap key chain that they had included as a "free gift," a Jeulia catalog, and a small paper gift bag, they emailed me to say that they had received the ring, but not the "free gift" key chain. They said they would have to deduct $10 from the refund. I objected and stated that I had included the key chain in the returned package, and that the key chain could not be worth more than 50 cents. They then showed me a picture of the key chain on their website, selling for $39, which I found to be an unbelievable rip-off. I realized that they were using bait-and-switch tricks, sending a "free gift" that they could try to charge for, even when it is returned. This was the icing on the cake. After failing to get me to accept store credit, their strategy now was to minimize the refund.

I finally filed a complaint with Paypal, and I assume that Paypal will refund the total due minus the shipping charge. I also paid for insured return shipping, for which they supposedly give a store credit of $10. But who needs it if you are never going to order another thing from them?

I have been to China about 13 times in the last 10 years and have dealt with Chinese traders who hate to lose a sale and will do anything to try and recover a sale or a portion of it. Because Jeulia is based in Hong Kong and has a shipping office in California, I thought they might be a more reputable company than Chinese mainland companies, but I am very disappointed in their cheap quality products, poor customer service, and unbelievable red tape and obstacles to get a refund and make things right.

My advice is to avoid Jeulia jewelry at all costs. Do what we ended up doing. Go to a reputable jeweler to buy your jewelry. A reputable jeweler will have all ranges of prices, and will give you personal, in-person service, and you will know where to find them if there is a problem. With Jeulia, you only get what you don't pay for -- cheap Chinese junk.

J

Jeulia Jeulia's False Advertising and Scam Tactics: A Warning to Buyers

I recently purchased a ring from Jeulia's website, jeulia.com, on September 14th. The ring cost R 1434, which is quite expensive for me, but I was excited to receive it. However, when the ring arrived in South Africa, I was shocked to see that the amount stated on the package was only $25! This was not even close to the initial amount of the ring.

To make matters worse, Amarex requested that I pay a penalty fee of R1500, plus all the tax and shipment amounts. I tried to contact Jeulia, but it was difficult to get through to them. Eventually, I found a chatline on their website, but it was strange that their so-called South African site did not have a chatline.

I spoke to Allen on the chatline and explained my situation. He said that they would pay me R 500 back if I returned the ring. This was ridiculous, as I had already paid R1434 for the ring. Jeulia's marketing is up to standard when it comes to beautiful photos and paid advertising strategies on various sites, but please know that this is a clever way to steal money from you.

I have captured my conversation with them and will email this to China Amarex. It seemed too good to be true, and the best part was free shipment! But to receive my ring, I had to pay around R2000. Jeulia is quite clever; they make the ring stand out at an awesome price, sell you by stating it is free shipment, dispatch the ring at a very low price, and then charge you all these amounts when you have to receive it.

If you want to send it back, their comeback is "we will pay you R500." This is a scam, and I do not recommend buying from Jeulia.

As per their reply, they give false advertising on their JEULIA.CO.ZA site, which is a South African domain. They did not pay the transfer cost, shipping, insurance, etc., and they made the ring to be $25 dollars so that I wouldn't fall into the trap of paying these fees. Their policy of return states that they will not pay the full amount back, but only R 500.

I never want to deal with them again, for they are totally unprofessional. After only paying R 1500 for the ring, I must now pay R 4000 just to get it in my country. They need to update their SOUTH AFRICAN website with their correct policies and stop giving false advertising. They also need to change their SOUTH AFRICAN landline number to a different number that I can actually speak to someone on.

I have all the proof in their messages and Amarex's invoice, so they cannot change their story. Their SOUTH AFRICAN website has no information regarding anything they have mentioned in their review. They need to place the correct information on their site.

On their SOUTH AFRICAN site, they state that they provide free shipping within South Africa and use expedited shipping, which will only take about 3-4 working days. However, South Africa is listed last on their list of locations they ship to for free.

I have ordered overseas before, and legit companies sell the product at the correct price for customs not to pick up something fishy. Jeulia needs to get their story straight.

G

Jeulia Jeulia Review: Poor Quality, Terrible Customer Service, and No Refund

Jeulia caught my eye while I was browsing on Pandora. I usually shop on QVC, JTV, HSN, and Evine, but Jeulia's rings were different and I wanted to try one. However, it turned out to be a BIG MISTAKE. The quality of the ring was horriffic. The head of the stone was not even connected to the band of the ring, and the rhodium plating was all pitted and runny. The silver work was unfinished. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, but good luck with that. Unlike other companies that sell Chinese-made goods and have an unconditional 30-day guarantee, Jeulia is not remotely like them. I called them four times, but no one answered, and they didn't return my calls. I emailed them and got a form reply with broken English. I said I wanted to return the ring, but their website says you need to have return authorization, or it will not be accepted. It's been three weeks, and I still can't get a straight answer, only broken English stupidity. They want me to pick out a different ring, but I asked why I would do that when the first purchase was of such poor quality. I stated that I wanted a RA for a refund. These guys then say I have to send them a photo of the ring with the tag still attached so they can see it has not been worn or damaged. I responded that it is ridiculous! If it is worn or damaged, don't issue the refund. They refuse to do anything until I do the photo. I took the stupid photo, with the tag attached, still in the box with all the packaging and DHL envelope. I finally got one, and it says to ship it back to CA. I tried to do so, but the address they gave me is an unknown address in the US. I told them they needed to supply me with a legal US known address, and these clowns tell me to ship it via another carrier. I don't think so... Now it appears to escalate to mail fraud, and I tell them so and go to the postal inspector at my local post office and inform them of the impropriety. Low and behold, it is NOT a known address. So... I am advised to over insure it and ship to that address and see what transpires, and at that time, I would have the necessary documentation. Yesterday it was shipped to them in the same packing I received it, including the DHL envelope with all the information and receipts, etc. Not sure what will happen, and I guess I can update once I see, but in the meantime, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY! IT IS NOT WORTH THE FRUSTRATION. These Chinese people are sitting over there laughing at you! All the home shopping channels have the exact same stuff, and there are NO, NADA, ZERO hassles ever! The aggravation is SOOOOOO bad. Four calls and 14 emails, and I am still in limbo. Like I said, I believe they are dragging it out so they do not have to pay a refund! I will keep you posted.

I had the package sent by the USPS, insured, and they said that if it is returned as not deliverable, I could file a complaint, etc. Jeulia wants you to let them know when you ship it, so I did. Today, 7/18/16, I got another email from these clowns asking for the tracking number so they can see where it is in transit. OMG - it was delivered to them on the 16th. I sent them the delivery receipt so if and or when they finally do refund me or offer some other excuse, I'll update again. Absolutely awful!

I received an email on the 18th that they were issuing a refund and to check my account. Well folks, it's the 20th, and it still has not shown up. I got a notification from SiteJabber that Jeulia responded to my review - hysterical. It should show after my review, but here is my response to them: I saw your response and nice try. It does not matter one iota what you said because it means nothing when YOU STILL HAVE NOT ISSUED A REFUND. You claim you did and even said it was issued yesterday, but there is NO RECORD OF ANY TRANSACTION, REFUND, OR OTHERWISE ON MY ACCOUNT. NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY - HMMMMM... ALL BEWARE OF THESE CHINESE SCAMMERS

So, I still don't have a refund. Now what? What options does anyone have against a Chinese company with a shaky US address? They spout their 30-day policy, but I have been trying to get this resolved for almost a month. They do not return calls, and emails are all answered by an autoresponder. I'm still wondering what the actual refund will be? No mention of that. I should get a full refund because it was faulty merchandise, but if they ever do bother, I'll update it again.

I really hope that you all take note of this mess. I wish I had read reviews before I purchased. RUN...

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Terrible Experience with Jeulia.com: Lost Package and Poor Customer Service

I used to shop at Jeulia.com, but I had a terrible experience with them recently. I placed an order for $200 on November 17, 2020, but I never received my package. When I contacted Jeulia about it, they sent me a photo from DHL nine days after my package was lost, claiming that it was proof that my package was delivered. However, when I looked at the photo, there was no package in sight. Even DHL was shocked at how poorly Jeulia treated me and referred to them as "unreputable" for not helping me replace my package. This was especially frustrating because I had spent $376 with them in the previous 45 days.

I have a timeline that proves that my package was never delivered, despite what DHL and Jeulia claim. On November 30, DHL sent me a status update saying that my package was out for delivery and would be delivered by 9 pm CST. I waited all day and evening for my package, but it never arrived. The next day, December 1, I called DHL and they told me that the package would be delivered either that day or the next. I also chatted with Grace from Jeulia, who told me the same thing. However, the package never arrived, and at 9:59 pm CST on December 1, DHL sent me a delivery update saying that my package had been delivered on November 30 at 6:08 pm CST. This was not true, as both DHL and Jeulia knew earlier that day that I hadn't received my package yet. I even went outside to search for the package in the dark, but I couldn't find it.

On December 2, I contacted DHL and Jeulia again, but they both insisted that my package had been delivered. DHL opened a Request ID for me, but on December 3, they called me to say that my package had been delivered on November 30, even though they knew on December 1 that it hadn't been delivered yet. I have text messages from DHL that prove this.

Nine days after Jeulia opened a claim with DHL, they sent me a photo that was supposed to be proof that my package was delivered. However, there was no package in the photo, and it was clearly taken much earlier in the day than the supposed delivery time. There was also no DHL delivery truck in sight.

I have never had a problem like this before with other shipping companies like UPS, FedEx, USPS, and Amazon. I order online almost every day, and I rarely leave my house because of Covid. My office is right next to my front door, so I would have noticed if a package had been delivered. I don't have much experience with DHL, but this experience has left me feeling very frustrated and disappointed with Jeulia. I would not recommend shopping with them.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Jeulia Review: Lack of Communication and Accountability in Shipping and Delivery

I put in my order for a ring on June 15th, and was told that it would take 7-9 working days to make before shipping. I was expecting to receive the ring by the end of June, which was fine as I needed it no later than July 10th. However, July 2nd came and went, and I still hadn't heard anything from Jeulia. I decided to reach out to them and ask where my order was. I received an email back saying that my order would be upgraded to "premium importance" and that it would be shipped soon. Later that day, I received another email saying that my order had been shipped out.

July 9th rolled around and I still hadn't received my order. I decided to call their support line to see what was going on, as it had been an unreasonable amount of time. After looking up my order number, the representative told me that my order had somehow been lost and that it had been reshipped on July 7th. They assured me that I would receive it no later than July 17th. I was upset, as this would be after the date I needed it, and I had placed my order with ample time. I asked how they would make up for losing the package and taking an unreasonable amount of time, and was told that if I didn't like the quality of the order, I could return it. I said that this should be the bare minimum regardless of the experience, and that it wouldn't do any good as I would have to pay for shipping. They then offered to reimburse the shipping cost with a $10 store credit, and said that was all they could do.

I finally received my order on July 16th, a day before the latest day I was supposed to receive it. The only saving grace at the time was that the quality was passable. However, when I looked at the shipping label, I saw that the package had actually been shipped out on July 2nd. This meant that the representative I spoke with had lied about the package being lost, and that they had said that to buy more time.

There are a few things that I take issue with when it comes to Jeulia:
- The tracking order feature is inadequate, as it only tells you when the order has shipped out, not where it specifically is.
- The lack of communication on Jeulia's end when the order was supposedly lost was unprofessional. I should have been contacted when that occurred (even though now I realize it was never lost).
- There's a complete lack of accountability. It took 31 days to receive my order, and while I understand that things don't always run smoothly, this was ridiculous.

Overall, I would not recommend ordering from Jeulia. The lack of communication and accountability, combined with the inadequate tracking order feature, make for a frustrating experience.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Disappointing Experience with Jeulia: Delayed Shipping and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with Jeulia. My husband ordered a ring back in October, and when it arrived, it was too big. No big deal, right? We just wanted to exchange it for a different size. But that's when the trouble started. We shipped the first ring back to them, and then had to email them to find out when the new ring would ship. They told us they were still waiting for the first ring...even though we had a tracking number that showed it had been delivered to them. So I had to call the post office myself to find out what was going on. Turns out they had attempted delivery and left a notice, but Jeulia never bothered to follow up on it. Finally, they shipped the new ring on November 16th.

But it's now December 13th, and I still don't have the ring. I've tried emailing, calling, and messaging them on Facebook, but I haven't gotten any response. The tracking number is useless - it just says the package was accepted in China. And they keep telling me that USPS shipping takes 8-15 working days, but it's been over 20 business days now.

Honestly, at this point, I just want a refund. And I want them to refund that $10 reshipping fee, even though their site says shipping is free.

Update: So Jeulia finally got back to me, but it was after I posted this review. They made it seem like they had responded to me earlier and I just missed it, but that's not true. I even called them and got no help - the guy on the phone just kept repeating the same thing over and over. But when I messaged them on Facebook, they finally admitted that the post office lost my package and they would reship the ring via UPS Express. Only problem is, the ring is out of stock, so now I have to wait another 14 days to get it. Ugh.

A

Jeulia Jeulia Review: Frustrating Exchange Process and Shipping Issues

So, I recently ordered a ring from Jeulia for my wife as a Christmas gift. It was my first time ordering from them, and unfortunately, it didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped. Out of all the gifts I bought online, this was the only one that didn't make it on time for Christmas. It arrived about a week after the holiday, which was a bit of a letdown.

To make matters worse, when my wife finally received the ring, it didn't fit quite right. We decided to exchange it for a different size, but that's when we found out that Jeulia doesn't do exchanges. Instead, they give you the option of getting your money back or store credit. We opted for store credit, and that's when things got a bit frustrating.

The status tracker on the Jeulia website showed that the ring had been delivered to them, but it stayed that way for a week without any updates. I had to reach out to their customer service team to get things moving. They responded quickly, and my store credit was available the next day. However, the amount of store credit I received was less than what I had paid for the ring originally, even though I had received free shipping on my initial order.

To make matters worse, I had to pay for the shipping of the ring back to them, which was not reimbursed. This meant that I ended up paying more for the ring the second time around than I did when I first ordered it for Christmas. This was frustrating, as most companies would give you credit for the shipping cost once they receive the package.

Despite these issues, my wife really wanted the ring, so I decided to stick with Jeulia. I just want to warn others that if you need to exchange your order for any reason, you may encounter some frustrating issues. I wouldn't say that you shouldn't buy from Jeulia, but just be aware of what you may encounter if you need to exchange your order.

In the end, my wife is happy with the ring, which is what matters most to me. However, I don't think I'll be using Jeulia in the future unless it's absolutely necessary. I hope this review helps others who may be considering ordering from Jeulia.

Jeulia Jeulia's Delayed Shipping and Poor Customer Service Experience

I'm not too happy with Jeulia right now. I ordered a ring on May 14th and it's now May 20th and I still haven't received it. According to their website, it should have shipped within 2 to 4 business days through DHL. I'm leaving on a trip next week and I still don't have my ring. I tried calling their number, but it just tells me to email them. I'm not sure if their call center is insufficient or if they're in another time zone/country and everyone is sleeping now. Either way, it's frustrating. $155.00 may not be a lot to some, but it is for me and it was a gift from my husband so I could have a nice ring to wear on our trip. :( :( :( The rings on their website look beautiful, but they have a very unusual way of doing business here in the United States. I wish I had seen this forum sooner.

When I searched my order ID, I got a message saying it's processing and that the quality of each product must be inspected manually and packaged one by one before they can be shipped. They also said that processing time differs from product to product and that the estimated processing time for their products is about 3-7 working days. Some popular styles can be shipped out within 24 hours. For engraving or custom size orders, it will take 10 working days. Once the order is shipped out, the shipping notification will be sent to your PayPal email address automatically, notifying you of the carrier they've used to ship your order and the corresponding tracking number.

They didn't tell me that my time of delivery would vary because of the ring I chose, just that I got free expedited service when I gave them my PayPal information! :(( I would have paid extra to have it shipped on time if they were honest about the delay. That's what's making me so mad, and then I can't speak to anyone.

By now, it should be on its way... that's all I'm saying. I sent an email, and I will change this review if they get my ring to me before my trip... if not, I want my money back because the ring will do me no good afterwards. :(

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Disappointing Experience with Jeulia: Poor Customer Service and Partial Refund

I recently purchased a ring from Jeulia and unfortunately, it was not what I expected. The ring was much larger and gaudier than it appeared online, and it sat very high off my finger which made me worry about it getting caught on things. Additionally, the ring ran small for a size 7. However, I was relieved to know that they had a 30-day return policy, so I decided to return the ring.

When I emailed them about the return, I received a defensive response which was a bit off-putting. They requested that I send them images of the ring with the tag still on, which I found to be odd but I complied and sent them three images. To my surprise, I received a bounce back email instantly. I tried two more times with the same result. I decided to call their customer service number, but I had a hard time understanding the representative. She suggested that I resize the image and email it again, which I did, but still received bounce back emails.

At this point, I was beyond frustrated and the representative was not helpful at all. She finally suggested that I use their "chat" service on their website. I did so and requested a return for a refund. The representative sent me the return address instantly, which made me wonder why the lady on the phone couldn't do the same. I wrote the address down and drove to UPS to return the ring, which cost me $16.

After returning the ring, I "chatted" them the tracking number. A few days later, I checked the status of my refund and was told that they had just issued it and I would receive it in about five days. However, when I received an email from PayPal, I noticed that I only received a partial refund which was about $10 shy of a full refund. I paid $26 for an ugly ring that I returned, and I could have bought a better ring on Amazon for the same price.

Overall, I was extremely disappointed with my experience with Jeulia. Their customer service was not helpful, and I felt like I was jumping through hoops just to return the ring. I would not recommend purchasing from this site and wish I had read reviews before making my purchase. If you're looking for a sterling silver ring, I suggest checking out Amazon instead.

Jeulia Jeulia Review: Skeptical No More - Ring Arrived After 11 Days

I wrote a review about Jeulia on 2/16/17 titled "SKEPTICAL" (scroll down to find my review). I placed an order on February 5 and paid $20 for 1-4 day shipping. After placing my order, I found this website (Sitejabber) and after reading the many reviews of customers' experiences with Jeulia, I became quite skeptical and feared I had been yet another Jeulia victim of a rip-off. I am now writing another review to update readers on my particular situation with Jeulia. I am pleased to report that the ring I ordered was delivered today (Thursday, February 22). It took my item 11 working days to arrive. So, was it worth it to pay the extra $20? I don't know -- maybe it was and maybe it wasn't. The item did originate out of China and maybe if I hadn't paid the extra $20, it would have taken longer than the 11 working days to arrive. I can't say for certain.

What I do know for certain is the item did not arrive within the 1-4 days as Jeulia's website lead me to believe; however, the item DID arrive. As to the quality of the ring, it appears to be fairly durable. The metal is not terribly thin, so I hope it holds up to the rugged wear it will endure from me. It is two-tone in color -- rose gold and silver. The rose gold does not show up as much as I would have liked. A person will have to look at the ring very closely to see that it is indeed two-tone. I cannot comment at this point on tarnishing or the durability of either the rose gold or silver plating. The size of the ring is a 7 and for me, it fits true to size.

I'm going to rate service at a 1 as the only communication I received from Jeulia was a response to me 2/16/17 review here on SiteJabber. Value I'm rating at a 2. I paid $95 for the ring. The value rating may increase after I've worn the ring awhile and see how it holds up for durability and tarnishing. I'm going to rate shipping at a 4, and I'm going to say 11 working days is probably not too bad when coming from China via regular mail delivery speed. However, to pay an extra $20 for 11 days shipping is not so good. The packaging in which my items arrives is a huge boost to the shipping rating.

I don't plan on returning the item so not rating in that department. I give the quality rating a 3. This rating could increase in time when I see how the ring holds up to wear and tear. I would like to end my review with a positive remark concerning Jeulia. The packaging in which the ring arrived is remarkable! Definitely a two thumbs up on that aspect!

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Disappointing Experience with Jeulia: Unhelpful Customer Service and Broken Promises

I recently purchased the Mermaid Rainbow Ring from Jeulia and was excited to receive a FREE heartbeat necklace, a box, and a gift bag/care instructions. I wanted to add an engraving to my ring that said "My Kids, My " and also purchase another discounted necklace for $16.63 and pay for expedited shipping. However, during checkout, I noticed that my engraving was missing the heart symbol. I called customer service, but unfortunately, the representative was unhelpful and not knowledgeable. I was disappointed because this was a birthday/Mother's Day gift from my kids, and I wanted it to be perfect.

I decided to proceed with the checkout without the engraving, but I encountered another issue. I selected visa/MasterCard, etc., but I was rerouted to pay using PayPal four times. I called customer service again, and this time, I spoke with Rep Leslie, who was the worst representative I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. She even stopped talking for 15-20 minutes to force me to hang up, which is against their policy. Obviously, she couldn't help me, and I was left frustrated.

I contacted Jeulia through email and wrote a post about my experience on Facebook, which a representative saw and asked me to Facebook message them. Throughout the 50 or so messages through various sources, I was promised two things by Rep Loren, the only decent and kind rep at Jeulia:

1. I would be sent the necklace I wanted at checkout FOR FREE, even though it was only $16.63 discounted because of my high-priced purchase.
2. My ring would be engraved for FREE and mailed back to me. Engraving usually costs $20.

All these "promises" were in writing and made by Loren and reps who never gave their name. However, they consistently dodged fulfilling these promises, and I got fed up and decided to return the product. Unfortunately, because the size tag on the ring was loose and fell off, they will not refund my purchase. I believe they made this policy because no one keeps a size sticker on a ring, and it feels like a subtle scam.

As for the quality of the product, the photos on the website are 50% nicer than the actual product. I was disappointed, to be honest. I could have spent the same amount of money and gone to a professional jeweler who does custom work and uses real diamonds and better materials. I would not recommend buying from this company.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Disappointing Experience with Jeulia.com: Unexpected Fees and Poor Communication

I recently purchased a ring from Jeulia.com and was disappointed with my experience. Firstly, I had to pay $28.58 CAN for Import Duty and Tax from their courier, which was unexpected. When I received the ring, it was not what I expected it to be. According to their return policy, the ring tag must be on the ring for a return to happen, or I could only get an exchange and again pay another Import and Duty tax. This came from China somewhere, not the USA. However, the tag they speak of was never on the ring I received. Instead, it was shoved in the front part of the box by the opening. This is how they get away with not refunding people their money and giving exchanges instead.

I sent an email on December 19, 2016, asking for a refund and how to return my order. However, I received a reply from them on December 20, 2016, asking why I wanted to return the ring and what the problem was. I replied back stating that the ring was beautiful but it was not for me and how do I go about sending it back that same day. Unfortunately, I did not receive a reply until December 29th. In between the 20th and today's date, I sent out two other emails with no response.

After posting my review on sitejabber, I finally received an email from Jeulia.com with the return instructions. However, I was surprised to see that I had to return the item to a different address than that of their corporate head office. Additionally, the website states "Easy returns, Free Shipping," and so on at the bottom of the page, but I had to pay for shipping and gift packaging fees.

Overall, I was disappointed with my experience with Jeulia.com. The return policy was not clear, and I had to pay unexpected fees. Additionally, the communication was poor, and I had to wait a long time to receive a response. I hope they can improve their customer service and return policy in the future.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Jeulia Review: Terrible Service, Wrong Numbers, and Slow Shipping - Never Again!

So, I decided to give Jeulia a try and ordered a ring on December 26th. They sent it on December 28th and it finally arrived on February 13th. Let me tell you, I am not happy with the service I received. I will never, ever order from them again. The numbers they provide on their website are all wrong. I've been trying to call them for the past month and every number I see on their site is wrong. I get a message in Spanish that the number is disconnected. What's the excuse for that? On top of that, I emailed them three times and still haven't received a response. They took off their live chat feature too, so what's that all about? As a businesswoman, I know that this is not how you do business. With all these problems, I'm thinking I just got scammed. They took not only my money but also my credit card number. I have no idea where my number goes and what if someone takes my number and charges? This is absolutely not acceptable!

To make matters worse, I ordered my ring almost two months ago and it took forever to arrive. If it doesn't fit, then I have to send it back and it will take another 10 years because it will take 3 months to get back to their country and then another 3 months to get back to me. A whole year passes by for the whole exchange. This is crazy! I see reviews on some sites of customers complaining and some on the same boat as me. Then they respond to them saying give us a call directly and they put a number. Guess what? It's disconnected! They give some hope to some people and then it's false advertisement! This better get to whoever made this website because it's not reliable! If you have no problem not being able to get in touch with these people and don't mind waiting months and months and months, then order from them. But other than that, terrible service! I will never recommend this site to anyone!

The funny part is I've ordered from Wish and I get my stuff faster! Oh, and yesterday was Valentine's Day and guess what? They had their live chat working. I wonder why? Oh, I know why. They just want people's money. It's whenever it's convenient for them. So, to the end of my story, I did get the ring and it is a little tight. Go figure. So, I definitely will not be sending it back. By the time it supposedly gets to them, it will be 2018 and then 2019 to get it back to me. I'll have to go to a jeweler to get it a little looser. Watch some agent who ever will respond back saying "sorry for the inconvenience if you have any questions we are here 24/7" and then give a number probably. Everyone, don't call it because it won't work!

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jeulia Jeulia's Customer Service Saved the Day: A Review of Their Beautiful Jewelry and Helpful Staff

Jeulia is a website that sells beautiful jewelry. I had a bit of a problem with my order, but the customer service representative, Crystal, was very helpful. I had been trying to get information about my order for a few days, but I kept getting conflicting information. Crystal explained that my order had not yet shipped because the factory needed more time to make it. I was frustrated because I had been told earlier that it was shipping out and would arrive within 1-4 days. I was planning to propose to my girlfriend on Valentine's Day, but now it seemed like that might not happen. I was so upset that I threatened to sue Jeulia for fraud. Crystal apologized and explained that the processing time for their products is usually 3-7 working days. She offered to refund me $10, but I was not satisfied with that. I wanted my full amount back. Crystal canceled my order and issued a full refund of $129.61. She explained that it would take 2-5 days for the money to come back to my account. I was still angry, but I appreciated her help. I printed out all of our chat sessions for my records. I hope that I will receive my money back soon.

Jeulia Customer Reviews Overview

Jeulia is a popular online jewelry store that offers a wide range of high-quality and affordable jewelry pieces. The website has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised the company for its excellent customer service, fast shipping, and beautiful jewelry designs.

One of the most notable aspects of Jeulia is its extensive collection of unique and stylish jewelry pieces. Customers can choose from a variety of rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings, all of which are crafted from high-quality materials such as sterling silver, gold, and diamonds. Many customers have commented on the beauty and durability of Jeulia's jewelry, noting that the pieces look even better in person than they do in photos.

Another key selling point of Jeulia is its commitment to customer satisfaction. The company offers a 30-day return policy and a one-year warranty on all of its products, ensuring that customers can shop with confidence. Many reviewers have praised Jeulia's customer service team for their responsiveness and helpfulness, noting that they are quick to address any issues or concerns that arise.

In addition to its high-quality products and excellent customer service, Jeulia is also known for its fast and reliable shipping. Many customers have reported receiving their orders within a few days of placing them, even when shipping internationally.

Overall, Jeulia is a highly recommended online jewelry store that offers beautiful, high-quality pieces at affordable prices. With its commitment to customer satisfaction and fast shipping, it's no wonder that so many customers have had positive experiences shopping with Jeulia.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Jeulia contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Jeulia?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jeulia Customer Service. Initial Jeulia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jeulia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jeulia. Discuss the issues you have had with Jeulia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.