Jetstar Airways — customer service
Booking reference ALL3FX. Yesterday at SYD airport, staff was checking the handbags. I must say she was young, enthusiastic and a loyal employee however she should be trained on customer service. We had 2 handbags and my wife's handbag which had her personal items/laptop and was weighing 16 kilos and she wanted to charge us $60 which is ridiculous. We have traveled all over the world and no airline actually weighs ladies handbag/personal items. If your staff had advised us that flight was delayed by 90 mins, we would have checked the items we binned properly instead we threw expensive items as we did not want pay $60 on principle. Besides us there were few more irate passngers regarding the hand baggage.
Scheduled departure of the flight was 1600hrs and flight crew came at 1630hrs and flight departed at 1730hrs. There were 4 staff standing at the counter and no announcements re the delay, nothing from the captain or cabin crew and we ended up paying for extra 2 hrs of parking at MEL airport. Where is your customer service gone??????
More Jetstar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - jetstar flight 3k698
- Jetstar Airways - security scan
- Jetstar Airways - cancellation and refund 
- Jetstar Airways - incorrect booking change
- Jetstar Airways - damaged suitcase