Jetblue Airways — luggage damaged
I flew Jet Blue in September 2017 and the flights although expensive due to the hurricane (I think they jacked up the pricing) was great. My luggage however was damaged to the pint I cannot use it again. After spending $75 just to have this bag go to and from my destination seems they could have handled it with a little more care!
On the way the leg was broken off and on the way back it was ripped. I have used that suitcase numerous times and has never been damaged like that.
More Jetblue Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - flight 787 on 5/26/17
- Jetblue Airways - jetblue vacations
- Jetblue Airways - air flight cancelled.
- Jetblue - they hide available credit till it expires 
- Jetblue - bad attitude horrible service