Jenna astrologerscam

I have been in such a vulnerable position, that when I received her email, I thought I should respond, as I was looking for HOPE. I recognized now, I just lost 80.00 bucks and she's a huge scam artist. I had a brain injury, so I hadn't realized I had sent her money before for a reading. Well, I looked on my computer and sure enough, in July 2011, I had 'saved" in "favorites", "jenna the astrologer's" reading for me. In November 2012, I paid for another reading. I compared both readings AND THEY WERE EXACTLY THE SAME!!! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THIS WOMAN!!! She is a FRAUD!!! The reading will appear very lengthy, she will appear very warm and many of us are in vulnerable positions... BUT DON'T PAY FOR THIS WOMAN, CHECK CAREFULLY BEFORE PROVIDING ANYONE WITH ANY MONEY! How stupid I feel. I'M SERIOUS! Word for word - the reading that was completed initially almost 2 years ago, WAS EXACTLY THE SAME!!! JENNA, SHAME ON YOU FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!!! YOU WILL REAP THE REWARDS OF KARMA, LADY! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!

Sahil Kapoor Feb 27, 2013

sandara park Mar 23, 2011

i think jenna was right about my past...

sandara park Mar 23, 2011

###in a pasqualina... hacked my email!

• Lo
    lorelei68 Oct 17, 2009

agreed

• Va
    Valera3 Oct 16, 2009

I was almost sucked in to this scam artist. I doubt the picture is even legitimate. I have received about 10 emails now over past 6 months. Every time she states she will leave me alone as my response for her help is ignored, I get yet another one a few weeks later. Letters are all the same as everyone elses - copied with my name attached in certain spots. I asked several questions of her and her response completely avoided them and went on to say how much she could help me through this period as she was so "close" to me. I saved them all just for posterity. I HATE scam artists - why can't she be shut down if she is a scammer??? I don't get it!!!