JCPenney — size and labeling
I'm very sad to contact you guys with a complaint I'm a strong shopper at the joplin location but after being contacted by my sister about what she has encountered makes me ill to my stomach. She was out school shopping for her two kids and one of which is a 9yr old female whom where's a 10/12 in little girls. She picked up a pair of clothes and it's labeled plus size. I feel like putting a plus size label on a child's clothing is only going to make a younge girl feel self conscious about her own body. So when a child looks and sees that she will body shame and could possibly only get worse. Instead of supporting your store and company as our family does often she sat the clothes down and walked out feeling upset for not only her child but for any other moms who are buying "plus size" clothes for their young girl.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional 
- JC Penney Company - followed by employees and harassed while leaving