JC Penney Companysalon - cut and highlight

Good afternoon. Just to start out, I did fill out the customer survey from my receipt and asked to be contacted, but nothing came from it. I made an appointment at the JCPenney Salon at the Deerbrook mall via web for Saturday October 7, 2017 at 12pm CDT. I was told the service would be $90. I arrived for my appointment at 11:50 and checked in and was not taken back until after 12:30. From there, I told my stylist what I wanted (a cut with foil highlights). She had to keep asking the stylist next to her for pricing and general application techniques. We got started. I was in the chair from about 12:30-almost 5pm CDT. While doing my highlights she had to keep asking for guidance. What colors should I use, should I start at the top or the base etc. She was very friendly, but didn't seem very skilled. I am thinking because of the time it took to get them done, I never sat under the heat chair. She ended up taking out most of the foils before she finished doing my hair and sprayed my hair down with I believe water. After we were done, she cut and dried my hair. In the salon lights I didn't realize, but as soon as I got home I saw that I still had roots! Picture attached. At the end of the appointment, she went to ring me up. Because I had an appointment, I rang up as $90.00 for foil highlight with cut and she added another charge for $60 for "1 process color" which I don't understand. I was told $90 and that included the highlights! I am very unhappy with what I received. Not only was I charged almost double, but it doesn't even look like I had my hair professionally done. I would like a full refund. Please call me at [protected].

JC Penney Company