Menu
Home Wedding Services Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Engagement Ring
A
Author of the complaint
4:21 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My fiancé and I purchased my ring and 2 custom wedding bands from Jared in Annapolis, Maryland on March 20, 2015. Since that time and through no fault of my own, stones have fallen out on 4 separate occasions. Some stones I’ve found, some I didn’t. During my engagement, Jared had my ring more than I. They refuse to give me last names, email addresses, or phone numbers for help. The District Manager, who would only identify himself as Michael, said a lawyer would take his side because he’s offering to continue to fix and replace the lost stone no matter how many times it falls out, for life. My wedding is in 22 days and I have no ring to wear. I need a refund so I can purchase a ring that doesn’t require repair every few months. Help! All we want is our money back for the faulty products that were sold to us. I have all incidents recorded, as does Jared, as I have immediately contacted them with each incident.

More Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry complaints & reviews