Jared The Galleria Of JewelryCredit lowering for loyal customers

N

12/11/2016

I have been a loyal customer of Jared for a couple of years, made payments on time, never had to call me about missed payments. Yesterday tried to buy Christmas gifts for loved ones and come to find out that Jared lowered my credit line by 2k. Again I have never missed a payment and have a great history with Jared, their reasoning is that they did a credit check and for some reason felt that a loyal customer that has not missed a payment with them, needs to have his credit lowered. All I want is to have my previous credit line restored.