Jared JewelryWOEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE !!

I have been a customer for 13 years and spent over $15, 000 there.
Today they made me pay $20 for a watch battery that I had already bought a lifetime battery warranty on. The money was not the issue it was paying for it twice!!! And the horrible way the manager there treated me. Earlier this year I had to pay over $200 for my wife's watch battery replacement. It also had a lifetime warranty. They claimed that they had to send it to Switzerland to replace it... I had them close my account and I will never go back. I will also tell everyone I know and blog about the experience. I am just in shock that they treat their customers that way. For a battery they probable cost they a dollar.

Good bye Jared !!