Having problems with IvyExec?

IvyExec Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IvyExec Customer Service. Initial IvyExec complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IvyExec above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IvyExec. Discuss the issues you have had with IvyExec and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

IvyExecunauthorized charge

I have been charged for a service calles career reaources by Ivy Exec, and did not authorize such a charge. I have been trying to get this resolved. Unfortunately, I not been able to get a person on the phone and have left three messages on their phone. I want the $105 refunded. I do not use theie service as I did not find it useful and terminated during a free trial 3 weeks ago.

Andra Shaw

IvyExecCharged my credit card

I do not want services with Ivy Exec. I never signed up for paid services. They charged $166 to my credit card without my approval. They also signed me up for 6 months of auto renewal. I would like my money back. They do not answer the phone when I call within business hours. It goes straight to a voicemail. This company seems very sketchy after all.

IvyExecHidden auto charges!

I used IvyExec and thought that it was a free service. But the strange part was that when I registered I had to add my credit card details. Then, about two weeks later I noticed that IvyExec charged my card! I had no idea about these auto charges, so I contacted support team and they said that they give refunds only within 7 days. They refused to give my money back because 7 days already passed! There was nothing mentioned about that on their website! Is it legal??

IvyExecBilling - Unprofessional auto-renewal systme

I was suddenly charged a huge amount on my debit card for an auto-renewal. There was not a single email regarding the auto-renewal and then after I was charged, the bill details on my account are also extremely shady not reflecting in any way what plan I have been upgraded for - monthly / six monthly / annual. This seems highly unprofessional, unethical and I am honestly quite shocked. I am really nervous and hope to get back my money as soon as possible.

• Tr
            truth is mine May 11, 2014

in the websites terms of use "All subscriptions are automatically renewed and billed before the end of the current membership term."

it appears you failed to read your agreement fully.

Ivyexec.comThey won't help at all

If you are a highly qualified, super bright, motivated, disciplined, competitive, and well qualified individual, they MIGHT get you an interview at a company that is already out advertising in the marketplace. But why not just apply to companies directly and cut out the middleman and save yourself the "fee"? Your new employer will thank you for it - and you can take yourself out to dinner with the money you would have wasted paying an agency like this. And don't even THINK about using "IVY" if you are over 50. They won't help at all.

Ivyexec.com — Ridiculous, unprofessional and a downright scam

I am a Corporate Recruiter and realized quickly that the jobs I posted on indeed were being copied onto Ivy...

Ivyexec.comThe site is a scam to get you to join their free trial membership and then auto join you to a 3 month subscription

The site is a scam to get you to join their free trial membership and then auto join you to a 3 month subscription. By the time you realize you've been charged the grace period for cancellation has passed and they are only willing to credit you back the additional 2 months which were charged at the discounted rate and hold back the first month at the full rate. They are in the business of collecting 1 month full fee's from unsuspecting business people. The site doesn't provide any additional value to those you get for free (ie. LinkedIn, Indeed, etc...). DO NOT SUBSCRIBE even for the free trial.

Ivyexec.comThe only way they make money, is by people forgetting to cancel the membership and have to pay the monthly auto-renewed fee

Ok, this company is a scam from top to bottom. I recieved the same email several other people has mentioned, targetting MBAs, offering hand-picked jobs.

So I decided to join, since they offered a free month if you add your credit card, so I emptied one card and put it in. The emails that I got, with the supposed "hand-picked" jobs are ridiculously bad.

One they sent me was "Product Manager" for Yahoo, so I was intrigued, and clicked apply, at which point they send me to yahoo´s own career page that is open to anyone, and this was the only job that was even close to match my experience. Others were CEO of this, and Director of that, all of which needs 10-20 years experience when I specifically told them in my profile that I have maybe 3 years tops.

The only way they make money, is by people forgetting to cancel the membership and have to pay the monthly auto-renewed fee.

Ivyexec.comDo not give them your credit card details

Any reputable site will let you cancel at any time and refund any unused fees. Ivy Exec's "get lost" policy sums up the type of site they are. Do not give them your credit card details, they will happily help themselves, not send you reminders about billing and then blame you for the charge. Not happy, not impressed.

Ivyexec.com — Stay away from this &recruiting company!&

Applied for a job they had posted. The following day I received an email saying that I need to "complete my...

Ivyexec.comScam artists should not be in this business

I was notified that they could not accept me. Now I know why. I never give them all the correct information until I get something in return. Scam artists should not be in this business. People are hurting and then you get these ###. Go to linkedin and Dice they are the best. Hopefully these ### go broke and lose all their assets. Sounds like some think they are better class to me. Don't need them and neither do you.

Ivyexec.com — Don't waste your money and try out more reputable career/job services and sites

With so many other great sites out there where one can find really great job listings, this one stands at the...

Ivyexec.com — All the negative feedback on Ivy Exec is true

They spam MBAs with "exclusive" invitations to join... they get this emails by accessing the school'...

Ivyexec.com — Stay away from this one

Following a promotion from my business school I signed up for their free account but was surprised as it had...

Ivyexec.com — Charging your credit card under shady circumstances

They have extremely poor service and the method of luring people in with "free trials" ends in their charging...